The APGP Bank Balance Enquiry Number provides a comprehensive overview of all the withdrawals from an account. This service aids in financial tracking, verifying the APGP Bank account balance, safeguarding against fraudulent activities, and regularly gaining insights into spending patterns. Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank holds a prominent position among India’s leading banks. If you’re an Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank customer and your Andhra Bank Missed Call is linked to the bank, you can avail of this convenient service. If your mobile number isn’t yet registered with APGB Balance Check, you can easily rectify this by contacting your home branch.
Andhra Bank Balance Enquiry
Andhra Bank’s internet banking, mobile banking, missed call, and SMS services have made balance enquiry easier for its customers. Let us learn about the Andhra Bank Balance Enquiry Number and how you can check APGP Bank account balance.Andhra Bank provides savings accounts, current accounts, loans, credit cards and other financial products to its customers. Many account holders sometimes may find it difficult to get their account balance as they don’t know many facilities provided by the bank. Let us understand the various methods the bank provides for the APGP Bank Balance Enquiry below.
APGB Balance Check
Customers who have Savings or Current Accounts can access balance enquiry by using the listed multiple ways. Andhra Pragati Grameen bank also provided its services online and offline. The online or phone banking facilities are accessible 24/7, and other methods are available by visiting the home branch only.
- Passbook Printing.
- ATM Center.
- SMS Banking.
- Missed Call Banking.
- WhatsApp Banking.
- USSD Service.
- Customer Care.
- APGB Mobile Banking Mobile App.
- Net Banking.
- Emailing to the Bank.
APGB Balance Check Number
Like All Bank’s Balance Enquiry Missed Call Number, the Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank also introduced a phone supporting missed call & SMS banking facilities. There is no need to visit the bank to get the available balance by using the APGB Balance check number.
Listed APGP Enquiry Numbers are helpful to check available balances under phone banking services.
- Balance Check Number: 09266921358.
- SMS Banking Number: 09266921358.
- Balance Check USSD Code: *99#.
- WhatsApp Banking Number: N/A.
Andhra Bank Balance Check by Missed Call
To check APGP Bank account balance customers will only be required to give a missed call to 09223011300. Users can avail APGP Bank Balance Enquiry by following the below-mentioned steps –
- Give a missed call to 09223011300 from the mobile number registered with Andhra Bank
- The call will automatically disconnect after short rings
- User will get a SMS with APGP Bank account balance (Savings Account, Current Account, Cash Credit and Overdraft)
APGP Bank Balance Enquiry by Missed Call is only available to users who have registered their mobile numbers with the bank for receiving SMS alerts. Any customer who wants to check Andhra Bank Account Balance by Missed Call must register their mobile number for SMS alerts with the bank.
Following are a few ways in which Andhra Bank customers can check their account balance:
Andhra Bank Balance Check by Net Banking
Andhra Bank account holders registered for internet banking can use their Andhra Bank net banking login id and password to log into the Andhra Bank net banking portal. Account-holders can check their Andhra Bank Account Balance by following the below-mentioned steps:
- For a quick view, navigate to Accounts > Inquire > Account Summary > Actions and click Quick View to check your account balance.
- For complete account statement, Navigate to Accounts > Inquire > Account Summary > Actions and then click on Account Statement
Andhra Bank Balance Check by Mobile Banking
Andhra Bank provides its customers with mobile banking services through various mobile apps including AB Tej and Andhra Bank e-Passbook. Following are both of the Andhra Bank mobile applications with which account holders can check their account balance using mobile banking:
- AB Tej: Andhra Bank customers can download and install the AB Tej – Andhra Bank Mobile Banking application on their Android or iOS devices avail banking services like Andhra Bank Balance enquiry, mini statement, fund transfers, cheque book request and much more.
- Andhra Bank e-Passbook: Andhra Bank provides e-Passbook facility for its account holders to check their account balance using the app. With AB e-Passbook mobile app, Andhra Bank Balance Enquiry process became easier than before. This app is available for Android devices only.
How to do Balance Enquiry through APGB ePassbook App
‘ePassbook‘ is the mobile banking application launched by Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank. Registered bank users can access the ePassbook facility using their smartphones—the below steps guides to make APGP Mobile Banking for balance enquiry.
- Install APGP ePassbook App from Google Playstore and Apple App Store.
- Must register by linking their phone number or visiting nearest branch.
- Login into the ‘ePassbook‘ by 4-Digit ‘MPIN‘ or ‘Biomatrics‘.
- On the dashboard of the APGP ePassbook app the available is displayed with last Sync time.
Balance Enquiry by APGP WhatsApp Banking
At this time, WhatsApp Banking has not available from Andhra Pragati Grameen Bank Balance. The facility is open shortly. Once the Andhra Pragati Grameen bank Bank WhatsApp Banking services are available, retail customers can access them through simple steps.
- Add the APGP WhatApp Banking Number ‘XXXXXXXXXX‘ in your contact.
- Then open WhatsApp and Send ‘Hi‘.
- Bank will send menu options as a list by a reply.
- Select and reply with a relevant option for balance inquery.
- Then your account available balance reflects by WhatsApp reply.
Andhra Bank Balance Check by Passbook
Andhra Bank issues passbook to every customer opening a bank account.
The easiest way to know the account balance is to visit the branch of Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank and get passbook updated. Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank provides passbook to every customer opening a bank account with the bank. Customers can update their passbook by visiting the nearest bank branch to check Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank Account Balance. Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank passbook contains the complete information of all the debit and credit transactions made by the account holder. Alternatively, account holders can do Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank Balance Enquiry by net banking mobile banking services from the convenience of home.
- Customers can update their passbook by visiting the bank to check Andhra Bank Account Balance
- The passbook contains complete information of all the debit and credit transactions carried out by the account holder
- Many account holders still prefer this method of Andhra Bank Balance Enquiry than using net banking or mobile banking services provided by the bank
Andhra Pragati Grameen Bank Balance Check by Passbook Updating
The most straightforward approach to determining the account balance is visiting an Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank branch and updating your passbook. The below steps helps to make a passbook update to get the available account balance.
- Visit the home branch of APGP Bank nearby you.
- Contact the helpdesk officer and request for Passbook printing.
- Passbook printing facility gives complete transction history of Credits & Debits with final available balance.
Andhra Bank Balance Check by ATM
Individuals having a bank account with Andhra Bank can visit Andhra Bank ATM or any other bank ATM to check their account balance instantly. Account-holders will be required to visit an ATM and follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Swipe the Andhra Bank ATM-cum-debit card
- Use the 4-digit ATM PIN
- Choose the “Balance Enquiry” option
- The balance will be displayed on ATM
Minimum Maintenance Balance for Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank
Every Bank keeps a minimum maintenance balance that has to be maintained by the account holder. If the account holder fails to maintain the minimum required balance then the account is subject to the charges/fine.
|With Check Book (in Rs.)
|Without Check Book (in Rs.)
|Rural and semi-urban
|Rs.10 + GST.
|Rs.10 + GST.
Andhra Bank Balance Check by UPI
- Open UPI app on your smartphone
- Enter the set code
- Tap on the account you want to check balance of
- Tap on check balance
- Enter the passcode for verification
- The account balance will be displayed on the screen upon entering the passcode
Andhra Bank Balance Check by Toll-free Number
Customers can use the following toll-free number for Andhra Bank Balance Enquiry:
The customers will be required to call the Andhra Bank Balance Enquiry Toll-free Number to receive the details.
To check the account balance, the customers need to call at 18004251515. After selecting a language, account holders can enquire balance, account statements, and more by opting for Telebanking services.
FAQ’S APGP Bank Balance Enquiry
To avail of Andhra Bank’s missed call service, having a registered mobile number with the bank is compulsory. If you have a registered mobile number, you can give a call on 8468001122 and enjoy the facility. However, if you do not have a registered mobile number, you must visit the bank and submit a duly filled form and the necessary registration documents. After verifying the documents, the bank will register the mobile number and you can avail of the missed call service.
To check Andhra Bank statement online, log in to the net banking or mobile banking portal, navigate to “Accounts”, click on “Inquire” and then go to “Account Summary”. After that, click on “Actions” and “Account Statement”. Select the period for which the Account statement is needed and click “Search”.
Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank Account holders can check their account balance using smartphones. They must download the Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank app and APGB Balance Check UPI app on their smartphones. Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank is available on Google Play and App Store.