Axis Bank Balance Enquiry Number 2023 shows a summary of all the money an account holder deposits or withdraws. It helps track finances, checks Axis Bank account balance, saves from fraudulent activity, and regularly understands spending habits. Axis Bank SMS banking is considered one of India’s leading banks. Axis Bank Balance Check is the 3rd largest Indian bank offering various financial products. The head office is situated in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It has Axis Bank Check Number 4,800 branches, 17,801 ATMs, 4,917 cash recyclers spread across the country as of 31 March 2020 and nine international offices of Axis Bank account balance.
Axis Bank Balance Enquiry Number
- 1 Axis Bank Balance Enquiry Number
- 1.1 Axis Bank Balance Check Number
- 1.2 Axis Bank Balance Check through Missed Call Service
- 1.3 Axis Bank Toll-free Number for Balance Check
- 1.4 Axis Bank Balance Check via Net Banking
- 1.5 Axis Bank Balance Check via Mobile Banking
- 1.6 Axis Bank Balance Check via SMS Banking
- 1.7 Passbook
- 1.8 Axis Bank Balance Check via Passbook
- 1.9 Axis Bank Balance Check via ATM
- 1.10 Axis Bank Balance Check via UPI
- 1.11 Services Offered through Axis WhatsApp Banking
- 1.12 Customer Care
- 1.13 FAQ’S Axis Bank Balance Enquiry
For Axis Bank account balance check, Call on 18004195959 and give a missed call; then Axis Bank will send you mini bank statement on your registered mobile number with the Balance Information.
|Axis Bank Balance Enquiry through SMS||Give a miss call on 18004195959|
|Axis Bank Balance Enquiry through Net Banking||Visit Here|
|Axis Bank Balance Enquiry through Missed Call||Give a miss call on 1800 419 6969|
|Axis Bank Mini Statement by Missed Call||Give miss call on 1800 419 6969|
|Axis Bank Balance Enquiry through Mobile Banking||Axis Mobile|
|Axis Bank Balance Enquiry through USSD||Enter *99#|
Axis Bank Balance Check Number
Axis Bank allows its customers to check their account balances anytime and from anywhere. This is possible due to the Axis Bank balancecheck numbers, which allows customers to fetch their account balance through missed call. Customers with an Axis Bank account and a registered phone number can use the Axis Bank balance enquiry number to keep track of their transactions.
Axis Bank Balance Check through Missed Call Service
Axis Bank account holders who have registered for the Missed Call Banking services can only check their Axis Bank account balance and mini statements using these Axis Bank balance enquiry numbers.
|Types of Missed Call Services||Axis Bank Balance Check Numbers|
|For Axis Bank Balance Enquiry||Make a missed call to Axis Bank Balance Enquiry number from your registered mobile number.|
180041959591800 419 5858 (Hindi)
|For Axis Bank Mini Statements||One can obtain the Axis Bank mini statement by calling these Axis Bank balance check numbers:|
1800 419 6868 (Hindi)
Axis Bank Toll-free Number for Balance Check
Users can also give a missed call to Axis Bank’s toll-free number, 08049336262, for the Axis Bank balance enquiry process.
Axis Bank Balance Check via Net Banking
Axis Bank account holders can register for Axis Bank net banking when they open an account. For the Axis Bank balance check, account holders can log in the net banking account using “User ID” and the password provided by the bank. For Axis Bank balance enquiry by net banking, account holders should follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Login to Axis Bank net banking portal using customer ID and password
- After logging in, the account holder can check the Axis Bank account balance at the dashboard only
- Account holders can click on the account number to check the recent transactions and view a detailed statement.
Axis Bank Balance Check via Mobile Banking
Axis Bank provides its customers with mobile banking services through various mobile apps including Axis Mobile, BHIM Axis Pay, Axis OK, Axis Merchant App and Axis Netsecure. Following are 2 mobile apps using which account holders can do Axis Bank balance enquiry by mobile banking:
- Axis Mobile – Axis Mobile is a mobile banking application, which facilitates services such as Axis Bank balance check, fund transfer, bill payment, open savings account, fixed deposit and much more.
- Axis OK – Axis Bank provides Axis OK mobile application – a multilingual app that works without internet connection as well. With Axis OK, account holders can do Axis Bank balance check, register and request for e-statement, cheque book, pay credit card bill, block / unblock credit card and much more. The Axis OK mobile application is available in 7 languages – English, Hindi, Gujarati, Marathi, Tamil, Malayalam and Telugu.
Axis Bank Balance Check via SMS Banking
Axis Bank SMS banking lets account holders stay updated regarding all the transactions through text alerts. Axis Bank provides two types of SMS banking services – automatic alerts and non-transactional service requests by SMS. Non-transactional service includes Axis Bank balance enquiry, cheque status, demat account-related information and much more.
Account holders need to SMS “BAL <Account-Number>” to 9717000002 from the registered mobile number to enquire Axis Bank account balance in case user is having single account. The balance displayed will be for primary account.
For multiple accounts, account holders must SMS “BAL<space>Last 6 digits of Account Number” to 9717000002 from the registered mobile number. The balance displayed will be of secondary accounts.
- The SMS requests below should be sent through the registered mobile number only.
- For the account number, you can either type the full 15 digits or only the last three digits except for the CUSTID keyword where full 15 digit account number is necessary
- SMS charges as specified by your operator will apply for the SMS requests sent by you.
- NRI Customers- Please send the SMS request to +919717000002
|Request||SMS Message Format||Example|
|Balance Enquiry||BAL [account-number]||BAL 123|
|Last 3 transactions||MINI [account-number]||MINI 123|
|To download Mobile App||MBANK||MBANK|
|To locate the nearest ATM||ATM [Pincode]||ATM 400025|
|Cheque Status Enquiry||CHQST [6-digit Cheque No.] [Last 6-digit of A/c No.]||CHQST 123456 789012|
|Know your MMID (For IMPS transactions)||MMID||MMID|
|To link Aadhaar no. with Axis Bank account||Aadhaar [Aadhaar no.] AC [last 6 digits of AC no.]||Aadhaar 123456789012 AC 123456|
Axis Bank provides passbooks to every customer opening a bank account. Customers can update their passbooks by visiting the nearest branch to check Axis Bank. Axis Bank passbook contains the complete information of all the debit and credit transactions made by the account holder. Alternatively, account holders can do Enquiry by net banking or mobile banking services from the convenience of home.
Axis Bank Balance Check via Passbook
Axis Bank provides passbooks to every customer opening a bank account.
- Customers can update their passbook by visiting the nearest bank branch to check AxisBank account balance
- Axis Bank passbook contains the complete information of all the debit and credit transactions made by the account holder
- Alternatively, account holders can do Axis Bank balance enquiry by net banking or mobile banking services from the convenience of home.
Axis Bank Balance Check via ATM
Axis Bank holders can instantly visit the Axis Bank ATM or any other bank ATM to account balance. Accountholders can follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Swipe the Axis Bank ATM-cum-debit card
- Use the 4-digit ATM PIN
- Choose the “Balance Enquiry” option
- Balance will be displayed on ATM
Axis Bank Balance Check via UPI
- Open the UPI app on your smartphone
- Login via MPIN and biometrics
- Open the account you want to check balance of
- Click on check balance
- Verify with the passcode to proceed
- You will be displayed the balance upon verification
Services Offered through Axis WhatsApp Banking
Users can avail the below-mentioned services through Axis WhatsApp Banking:
- Know the account balance
- Block debit/credit card
- View FD details
- Apply for banking products
- Locate the nearest Axis Bank ATM/branch
- Open Video KYC instant savings account
- Generate mini statement
- Order chequebook
Although both customers and non-Axis Bank users can use the Axis WhatsApp banking service, customers need to register their mobile number with the bank beforehand to avail of account-specific services through WhatsApp.
Axis Bank holders can call the customer care number 1800 209 5577 to enquire about the account balance. After calling, select the “language” and “banking option”. Enter the 12-digit account number or 16-digit debit card number. Enter the ATM PIN to get the account balance.
FAQ’S Axis Bank Balance Enquiry
Account holders can the Axis Bank balance by calling on Axis Bank Balance Enquiry Number, missed call service, SMS Banking, net banking, mobile banking, passbook and ATM.
No, it is not necessary to visit bank branch to enquire account balance. Account holders can get account balance by giving a miss call to 18004195959 from registered mobile number, using net banking or mobile banking or SMS “BAL ” from registered mobile number 9717000002.
Account holders can check the account balance using smartphones. They need to download the Axis Bank app and Axis Bank UPI app on their smartphones. Axis Bank is available on Google Play and App Store whereas Axis Bank is available on Google Play.