The Bank of Maharashtra Balance Enquiry Number, also known as the BOM Balance Inquiry Number, offers a comprehensive overview of all transactions involving an account holder’s BOM bank account balance. This service is a valuable tool for efficiently monitoring financial activities, ensuring accurate expense tracking, and safeguarding against potential fraudulent activities. By utilizing the BOM SMS Banking service, Bank of Maharashtra customers can conveniently check their account balance. If you hold an account at Bank of Maharashtra and have linked your mobile number to your account, this step ensures you stay effortlessly connected to your finances and enjoy the benefits of BOM SMS Banking and the BOM balance check number services.
- 1 Bank of Maharashtra Balance Enquiry
- 1.1 Bank of Maharashtra Balance Inquiry Number
- 1.2 Mini-Statement Missed Call Number
- 1.3 SMS Banking via BOM SMS
- 1.4 Net Banking
- 1.5 Mobile Banking
- 1.6 Passbook
- 1.7 Bank of Maharashtra What’s App Banking
- 1.8 UPI App
- 1.9 BHIM UPI
- 1.10 Maha UPI
- 1.11 Check Bank of Maharashtra Balance by ATM
- 1.12 About Bank of Maharashtra
- 1.13 Customer Care
- 1.14 FAQ’S bank of maharashtra balance check
Bank of Maharashtra Balance Enquiry
If you’re an account holder at the Bank of Maharashtra and wish to check your account balance, there are several convenient methods. In this guide, we’ll explore the various ways to perform a Bank of Maharashtra balance enquiry, catering to your preferences and convenience.
|SMS Banking||Send “BALAVL account_no mpin” to 9223181818.|
|Net Banking||Visit the Bank of Maharashtra website.|
|Missed Call||Give a missed call to 9222281818.|
|Mobile Banking||Use the Maha Mobile app.|
|USSD||Enter 9947# on your phone’s keypad.|
Bank of Maharashtra Balance Inquiry Number
BOM Balance Inquiry Number offers missed call banking service using which you can find the account’s bank balance. In missed call banking, you have to dial in the Bank of Maharashtra Missed call number and after a few rings, the call will be automatically disconnected. After the call disconnection, you’ll receive an SMS containing BOM bank account balance details. The missed call number for the BOM Balance Inquiry Number is 9222281818. You may call the toll-free number 1800 233 4526 for more information.
Mini-Statement Missed Call Number
Bank of Maharashtra understands the need for quick and easy access to your recent transactions. To obtain your last 5 transaction details, give a missed call on 1800-233-4526. Within moments, an SMS will be sent to your registered mobile number, containing your account details and the latest transaction information.
SMS Banking via BOM SMS
The SMS Banking facility by Bank of Maharashtra provides a straightforward way to access essential services such as balance checks and mini-statements. BOM Balance Inquiry Number Send an SMS in the predefined format to 9975494909, the Bank of Maharashtra SMS Banking number. Receive a reply containing vital information like your account balance and recent transactions.
|Operation Code||Description||SMS Format|
|BALAVL||Balance Enquiry||BALAVL <account no.> <MPIN>|
|LATRAN||Last 3 Transactions||LATRAN <account no.> <MPIN>|
|CHQSTS||Cheque Status||CHQSTS <cheque no.> <account no.> <MPIN>|
|CHGPIN||Change MPIN||CHGPIN <new MPIN> <old MPIN>|
|HELP||Help||HELP <operation code> <MPIN>|
|SEED||Aadhar Seeding||SEED <Aadhaar Number> <Bank Account No.>|
For a comprehensive suite of banking services from the comfort of your home, Net Banking is an excellent choice. Follow these steps to check your Bank of Maharashtra account balance:
- Visit the official Net Banking website: mahaconnect.in
- Register and activate the internet banking facility.
- Activate the account by calling the toll-free BOM Balance Inquiry Number in the letter.
- Log in using the received password.
- Navigate to the account summary tab and select the desired account to view its balance.
Mobile Banking is a convenient option for those who prefer using smartphones. Here’s how to check your Bank of Maharashtra account balance:
- Download and install the Maha Mobile app from Play Store or App Store.
- Complete the registration process.
- Set up your MPIN and TPIN.
- Log in to the app using your MPIN.
- Access the account summary section to view your account balance.
The easiest way to know the account balance is to visit the branch of Bank Of Maharashtra and get passbook updated. Bank Of Maharashtra provides passbook to every customer opening a bank account with the bank. Customers can update their passbook by visiting the nearest bank branch to check Bank Of Maharashtra Account Balance. Bank Of Maharashtra passbook contains the complete information of all the debit and credit transactions made by the account holder. Alternatively, account holders can do Bank Of Maharashtra Enquiry by net banking mobile banking services from the convenience of home.
Bank of Maharashtra What’s App Banking
Bank of Maharashtra provides you with a WhatsApp banking service using which you can use various banking services like balance checks, mini-statement, etc. for using the service, you have to say “hi” to 7066036640 and in reply, you’ll be prompted with many different services. You’ll have to enter the number based on the service you want to choose. You can follow these steps to use the Bank of Maharashtra What’s app Banking-
- Create a contact on your smartphone with the Bank of Maharashtra What’s app banking number
- Now, you’ll have to send a “Hi” message to the bank’s whats app number
- The bank will reply to you with the terms and conduction which you’ll have to agree followed by verifying your mobile number via OTP
- After successful verification, the bank will reply to you with multiple services option and you’ll have to reply with the number of services you want to use
- You can also type the number which will show you the bank balance of your account
UPI stands for Unified Payment Interface that uses Virtual Payment Address to access the banking services without entering additional banking details.
You can also find your bank account balance using UPI apps. Bank of Maharashtra has its own UPI app that can be used to access UPI but, you can also use other UPI apps as well.
The following are the step by step methods to find the Bank of Maharashtra Bank account balance using UPI apps-
- Download and install the official app of BHIM UPI on your smartphone from the Play Store or App Store depending on the device
- Now, open the app and select the language of followed by selecting the SIM Card which is connected to your BOM bank account
- An SMS will be sent from your mobile number to the bank for confirming your UPI connection to the bank
- After SMS is sent, you’ll have to choose the bank where your account is i.e. Bank of Maharashtra
- Now, set the 4-digit UPI MPIN and click on the submit button
- After setting up the MPIN your account will be connected with the UPI
- For checking the bank balance, open the app and log in using 4-digit MPIN
- After logging in, navigate to the Account section followed by clicking on the check balance button
- Now, you’ll be prompted with entering 4-digit MPIN
- After entering the correct MPIN, your bank balance will be displayed on the screen
- Download and install the official app of Maha UPI on your smartphone from the Play Store or App Store depending on the device
- An SMS will be sent from your mobile number to the bank for confirming your UPI connection to the bank
- You’ll be prompted with choosing the SIM which is connected to your bank account
- Now, you’ll be displayed with your phone number and you have to click on the proceed button
- A new screen will appear where you must enter your details like name, secret question, etc.
- Now, set the 4-digit Application password and click on the submit button
- After setting up the MPIN your account will be connected with the UPI and your registration is completed
- On the next step, you’ll be prompted to add a Virtual Address which you have to add followed by selecting the bank
- For checking the BOM balance check number, open the app and log in using a 4-digit application password
- After logging in, click on the three-dot menu followed by clicking on the profile section
- In the profile section, you’ll find your bank account listed which you have to click followed by entering your MPIN
- Now, your Bank of Maharashtra account balance will be displayed there
Check Bank of Maharashtra Balance by ATM
You can check your bank balance by visiting the ATM as well. You can use this method of finding the bank balance in any ATM. The following are the step by step methods to find the bank balance using ATM-
- Insert your ATM card into an ATM- Machines will allow you to check your balance for free.
- Type in your PIN on the machine- A four-digit number you should have set up when you opened your account.
- Select the option to view your balance- You will be able to go back and make a withdrawal or print that balance.
About Bank of Maharashtra
Bank of Maharashtra, established in 1935 and headquartered in Pune, India, is a prominent public sector bank. With an extensive branch network and a focus on customer service, the bank serves over 15 million customers across 1897 branches. Ravindra Prabhakar Marathe currently serves as the MD and CEO of the bank.
Choose the method that suits your convenience, and stay informed about your Bank of Maharashtra account balance easily.
Bank Of Maharashtra Account holders can call the customer care number 1800 233 4526 or 1800 102 2636 to enquire about the account balance. After calling, select the “language” and “banking options”. Enter the 12-digit account number and 16 digit debit card number. Enter the ATM pin to get the account balance.
FAQ’S bank of maharashtra balance check
You can find the Bank of Maharashtra Bank Balance using Net Banking, mobile banking, SMS banking, etc. The best method for finding the bank balance is the BOM balance check number, which will provide you with the bank balance via SMS.
Yes, you can use the UPI app to find the bank balance of the BOM balance check number. Just navigate to the account summary section and click the check balance button, then enter the MPIN. Your account balance will be displayed on the screen.
Bank Of Maharashtra Account holders needs to SMS “BALAVL account no mpin” to 9223181818 from the registered mobile number to enquire about account balance in case user is having single account. BOM SMS Banking The balance displayed will be for primary account.