The Chicago Bears are all set to take on the Minnesota Vikings at Soldier Field this Sunday at 1:00 p.m. ET. The Bears are still basking in the glory of a tremendous victory, while the Vikings are eager to notch a win in their column bears game live, online, reddit, youtube, score.
Chicago’s luck finally turned after enduring 14 consecutive losses dating back to the previous season. Their Thursday clash against the Commanders saw everything fall into place, resulting in a commanding 40-20 win. With a substantial 27-3 lead at halftime, the game was virtually sealed.
How to Watch Raiders vs. Bears
- When: Sunday, October 22, 2023, at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: Soldier Field in Chicago, Illinois
- TV: FOX
- Live Stream on Fubo: Begin your free trial today! 📺
- The Bears average 21.3 points per game, on par with the 21.8 points allowed by the Raiders.
- Chicago averages 324.5 yards per game, just 9.2 more than the 315.3 yards given up by the Raiders.
- This season, Chicago averages 136 rushing yards per game, which is 14.3 more than Las Vegas allows (121.7).
- The Bears have turned the ball over 11 times this season, six more turnovers than the Raiders have forced (5).
Bears’ Home Performance
- At home, the Bears score 20.3 points per game (compared to 21.3 overall) and concede 29.3 points (matching their overall average).
- In Chicago, the Bears accumulate more yards (352.3 per game) than their overall yardage (324.5). They also allow fewer yards at home (286.7) compared to their overall yield (356.8).
- Chicago amasses more passing yards at home (200.7 per game) than their overall passing average (188.5). Additionally, they allow fewer passing yards at home (208.3 per game) compared to their overall defense (267.3).
- The Bears gain more rushing yards at home (151.7 per game) than they do overall (136), and they give up fewer rushing yards at home (78.3 per game) than their overall defensive performance (89.5) bears game live, online, reddit, youtube, score.
- At home, the Bears successfully convert fewer third downs (38.5%) than their overall conversion rate (40.5%). They also allow opponents to convert on fewer third downs at home (42.5%) compared to their overall defensive performance (50.6%). 🏟️
Sportsbook Promo Codes Here are some exciting sportsbook promo codes and offers:
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|BetWay||Click Here||First bet reset up to $250 back in bonus bets if your first bet loses|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
- 10/1/2023 – vs. Denver – L 31-28 – CBS
- 10/5/2023 – at Washington – W 40-20 – Amazon Prime Video
- 10/15/2023 – vs. Minnesota – L 19-13 – FOX
- 10/22/2023 – vs. Las Vegas – FOX
- 10/29/2023 – at Los Angeles – NBC
- 11/5/2023 – at New Orleans – CBS
- 11/9/2023 – vs. Carolina – Amazon Prime Video 📅
The Bears relied on the efforts of DJ Moore, who picked up 230 receiving yards and three touchdowns, and Justin Fields, who threw for 282 yards and four touchdowns. Moore’s biggest highlight was a 56-yard reception that he brought in for a touchdown in the fourth quarter. While his performance might not make the highlight reel, Cairo Santos was a big playmaker, having booted in four field goals and four extra points.
In 1971, the Bears moved into Soldier Field full-time, originally with a three-year commitment bears game live, online, reddit, youtube, score.
The Bear is an exclusive-to-Hulu series, so you won’t be able to watch The Bear on TV on conventional cable. If you want to watch The Bear on TV, you can stream it through the Hulu app on your Roku Stick, Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K, Apple TV and similar streaming device.