E-Shram Card Registration 2024 Online Application Portal: The Ministry of Labour & Employment India has introduced a new platform called the e-SHRAM Portal, aimed at enhancing the welfare of workers. Individuals opting for E Shram registration will be provided a Unique Identification Number (UAN) Card. Individuals can pave the way for prospective employment opportunities through the CSC NDUW EShram Card Online registration in states like UP, Bihar, MP, and Karnataka. This initiative by the Ministry of Labour and Employment encompasses various aspects including e shram gov in, e shram card download, and e shram login. It also incorporates features like e shram gov in, e shram card download, and e shram, along with the e shram nipun yojana and e shram login, offering a comprehensive approach to empowerment and accessibility.
e shram nipun yojana to Collect Data of Workers in unorganized Sectors. NDUW Database will be used to start new Policies, Create more jobs in Future and launch new Schemes for Workers. You can check the complete details of e shram nipun yojana 2024 Official Website, including benefits, Documents Required, CSC Login, Who can Apply for eShram Portal Online and e Shram Card Status from the below section.
The Citizens working in the unorganized sector of India will have a Unique identity number i.e UAN through this number people will benefit from new schemes and Yojana. The Citizens must Apply for Shram card to get their UIN Number. People who are interested and eligible to apply for the E shram card can apply online or through CSC /VLE free of Cost.
E Shram Card Registration 2024?
- 1 E Shram Card Registration 2024?
- 1.1 How can I get a 3000 pension?
- 1.2 What is E Shram Card and what will be the benefit of E Shram Card?
- 1.3 Some special features of E Shram Card?
- 1.4 Help to take advantage of government schemes
- 1.5 National toll free number will also be released
- 1.6 E Shram Card Registration 2024 Online Apply
- 1.7 How to log in online in e shram nipun yojana?
- 1.8 E ShramCard Registration Eligibility Criteria
- 1.9 Application Fee
- 1.10 Documents Required for E Shram Card
- 1.11 How to do E Shram Card Registration
- 1.12 e-Shram Card Benefits?
- 1.13 Documents Required
- 1.14 Information Required
- 1.15 Who can Apply for e-Shram Portal Online Bihar, MP, UP & karnataka
- 1.16 How can I check my e-Shram card balance?
|E Shram Card Registration 2024
|Ministry of Labor & Employment, Government of India
|Registration Apply Start
|Registration Apply Mode
|If you want to answer any question with us then you can follow me on the link below
|You can solve all problem on follow us. Thank you so much for staying connected with us.
|Follow On INSTAGRAM
|Follow On Facebook
|Follow On Twitter
How can I get a 3000 pension?
Workers in the country’s unorganized sector can apply for a pension. Will get a monthly pension of 3000 rupees and immediate access to other government programs. Apply with the assistance of Jan Seva Kendra
What is E Shram Card and what will be the benefit of E Shram Card?
A target has been set to add another 30 crore workers. To collect the information of the unorganized workers of the unorganized sector by the Government of India and by aggregating the database of all the laborers at one place, the workers covered under this portal such as construction workers, migrant workers, platform artists, street vendors, domestic workers, Agricultural workers and other organized workers. Such people who are not able to get the benefit of any scheme. Because it is not possible to know. What plan came and what went Under this, the E Shram Card will be issued by the government after E Shram Card Registration. Any laborer will be able to get the benefits of the schemes directly and the government will also take different steps, whatever they will have the database of workers.
|e shram nipun yojana? The name of this E Shram card is the Unique Identification Number Card and the name of the authority under which this card comes – Ministry of Labor and Employment. This scheme has been started by PM Narendra Modi for the unorganized sector workers and laborers. The main objective of this scheme is for the workers and laborers of the country. The Ministry of Labor and Employment has recently gathered complete information about the unrecognized sector workers and workers across India. You can use this UAN card for life, e shram card download
38 crore workers of the country are working in the unorganized sector. Construction workers, ready-trackers, small sellers, agricultural labourers, domestic workers, women, beedi workers, truck drivers, fishermen, milk vendors, ASHA and Anganwadi workers, MGNREGA workers, self-employed and many more workers in the unorganized sector are widely reduced. are | This national level portal (e-SHRAM Portal) has been created for the welfare of these crore unorganized workers brothers and sisters who play a big role in the country’s economy and to envision their secure future.
Some special features of E Shram Card?
|E Shram Self Registration
|Registration Through CSC Portal
|CSC NDUW E Shramik Card Status
You will get 12 digit unique number
- ✔️ The E Shram Card of about 38 crore labourers made by the Union Ministry of Labor and Employment will get a 12-digit unique (Universal Account Number UAN) number on the EShram Card! So that all the workers can get the benefit at once. As you know, every person in India has a different Aadhar card number as an identity card. Similarly, EShram Card will also make you the identity of a labourer of India.
|Labour Shramik Card Registration news: e-SHRAM has been developed for the overall welfare of crores of unorganised workers of the country. To extend the benefits to unorganised workers of the country, the e-SHRAM portal will be seeded with their Aadhaar cards. The Labour Shramik Card will have details of name, occupation, address, educational qualification, skill types and family details etc. for the optimum realisation of their employability and extend the benefits of the social security schemes to them. It is the first-ever national database of unorganised workers, including migrant workers, construction workers, gig and platform workers and others, e shram login .
Help to take advantage of government schemes
- ✔️ Whatever scheme is run by the Government of India! Its database will also be linked with all those schemes, so it can register and take advantage of schemes in the formal sector through a single platform to do any work..
National toll free number will also be released
- ✔️ Toll free number will be issued to help the workers, for any information, they will be able to get information through toll free numbers. For help which toll free number 14434 will be started after registration.
E Shram Card Registration 2024 Online Apply
The Government of India has launched a new scheme named the E-SHRAM Portal Scheme for the welfare of Unorganized Sector Workers and Laborers. Pradhan Mantri Narendra Modi launched e-SHRAM Portal. The Labor and Employment Ministry of India has started the E-SHRAM Portal to track and collect all information and data about labourers and workers in the unorganized sector. Collected data will be used to launch new schemes, make new policies, and create more job opportunities for Unorganized Sector Workers and Laborers. The Ministry of Labour & Employment will provide the Unique Identification Number (UAN) Card for those Who apply for the eShram Portal. Candidates who want to apply for E-Shram portal Registration can apply for CSC Seva Kendra. Candidates can also make self-registration on the e-SHRAM Portal using a mobile number linked with an Aadhar Card.
How to log in online in e shram nipun yojana?
- ✔️ To log in to this E Shramik portal, visit the official website.
Whose link is – register.eshram.gov.in.
- ✔️ After that on the home page, you have to select the ‘Self Registration‘option.
- ✔️ After selecting the next page will open.
- ✔️ In that, you have to enter your mobile number which is linked with an Aadhar card.
- ✔️ After that, you have to fill in the captcha code.
- ✔️ After filing, you have to select the option of YES / NO for EPFO and ESIC.
- ✔️ Then you have to click on ‘Send OTP‘.
- ✔️ Now you will receive an OTP. Enter the OTP in the asked Section
- ✔️ Now you will be asked to enter your Aadhar Card number and Accept the terms and conditions and Click on the Submit button
- ✔️ The application form will open in front of you, you have to fill it.
- ✔️ Then after filling all the documents also have to be uploaded.
- ✔️ After making it click on submit and take the hard copy of the application form for future reference.
- ✔️ After this, your registration will be completed on E Shramik Portal
|E-Shram Portal 2024 CSC Login Details
|Ministry of Labour & Employment
|Name of Portal
|Name of Card
|Unique Identification Number (UAN) Card
|Scheme Launch By
|PM Narendra Modi
|Unorganized Sector Workers and Laborers
|e shram nipun yojana UAN Card Online Registration
E ShramCard Registration Eligibility Criteria
- ✔️ Age should be between 16-59 years
- ✔️ Should not be a member of EPFO or ESIC
- ✔️ Should not be an income tax payer
- ✔️ Must be working in the unorganized sector
No fee will be charged for applying for this. But if you come after updating any data in UAN card, then you will have to pay ₹ 20.
Documents Required for E Shram Card
- ✔️ Aadhar Card
- ✔️ Bank Passbook
- ✔️ Electricity Bill/Ration card
- ✔️ Active Mobile Number
How to do E Shram Card Registration
e-Shram Card Benefits?
Indian Government has run many welfare schemes for unorganized sector workers and labourers. Many workers are missing the opportunity to get the benefits of the scheme because of a lack of awareness. You can check the benefits of e shram nipun Yojana registration. eshram card, e shram gov in, eshram card download, e shram gov in, e shram login
- ✔️ Financial Support
- ✔️ Social Security Scheme Benefits
- ✔️ More Job Opportunity
- ✔️ Premium wave for 1 Year
- ✔️ Bhima Yojana Insurance Cover
- ✔️ Track Migrant Labourers workforce
- ✔️ Aadhar Card
- ✔️ Bank Passbook
- ✔️ Ration card
- ✔️ Electricity Bill
- ✔️ Mobile Number Linked with Aadhar Number, e shram login
- ✔️ Aadhaar number
- ✔️ Aadhaar linked active mobile number
- ✔️ Bank account details
- ✔️ Age should be between 16-59 years (26-08-1961 to 25-08-2005)
|This system is being made to register 38 crore unorganised workers. “It will not only register them but would also help delivervarious social security schemes being implemented by the Central and State Governments,” said the labour minister.
Who can Apply for e-Shram Portal Online Bihar, MP, UP & karnataka
Peoples who worked in the Unorganized Sector as Workers and Laborers are eligible to apply for the e-Shram Portal. Check the Sector / Category details from the below section e shram card, e shram gov in, e shram card download, e shram gov in, e shram login e shram card download, e shram gov in, e shram gov in
- Rafi Marg, New Delhi -110001
- Email: help-shramsuvidha[at]gov[dot]in
- Phone No : 011-23354722(2:00 PM to 5:00 PM on working days)
How can I check my e-Shram card balance?
E ShramCard Payment Status 2024 can be checked online at eshram.gov.in. Secondly, you can find E Shram Card 1st Installment 2024 Date, released in September 2024. Shramik Card Payment Status is available to check on the official website of E Shram Card
It is a centralized database seeded with Aadhaar. It will be used to deliver social security benefits implemented by Central and state Ministries. It will also ensure the portability of the social security and welfare benefits to the migrant and construction workers.
The following categories of employees can obtain an E Shram Card in India: Employees working in organisations with more than 20 employees. Employees who earn a wage of less than ₹15,000 per month. Employees who are Indian citizens and are working in India.