the Federal Bank Balance Enquiry Number provides a comprehensive overview of the funds deposited or withdrawn by an account holder. This service aids in monitoring finances, verifying the Federal Bank account balance, safeguarding against potential fraud, and gaining insights into spending patterns on a consistent basis. Federal Bank Balance Check stands as one of India’s prominent banks. If you hold an account with Federal Bank customer and your mobile number is registered, you can utilize this service. In case your mobile number is not yet registered with the bank, you can easily accomplish this by reaching out to your home branch.
Federal Bank Balance Enquiry
- 1 Federal Bank Balance Enquiry
- 1.1 Federal Bank Balance Check Number 2024
- 1.2 Different Methods of Federal Bank Balance Check-in 2024
- 1.3 Federal Bank Balance Check Through ATM
- 1.4 Federal Bank Account Balance Check Through Net Banking
- 1.5 Federal Bank Missed Call Banking
- 1.6 Check Federal Bank Balance Through Passbook
- 1.7 Through the Mobile Banking App
- 1.8 Federal Bank Balance Enquiry through USSD
- 1.9 Federal Bank Balance Check Through SMS Banking
- 1.10 Federal Bank Balance Check through UPI
- 1.11 How to Register for Federal Bank Balance Enquiry?
- 1.12 Make Federal Bank Balance Enquiry?
- 1.13 Customer Care
- 1.14 FAQ’S Federal Bank Balance Enquiry Number
For Federal Bank account balance check, Call on 8431900900 and give a miss call. Miss call on below toll free number and Federal Bank will send you mini bank statement on your registered mobile number.
|Federal Bank Balance Enquiry through SMS
|Send the message “BAL myshortno” to 9895088888 (OR) 5676762
|Federal Bank Balance Enquiry through Net Banking
|Visit the Net Banking portal.
|Federal Bank Balance Enquiry through Missed Call
|Give a miss call to 8431900900.
|Federal Bank Mini Statement by Missed Call
|Give a miss call to 8431600600.
|Federal Bank Balance Enquiry through Mobile Banking
|Use the FedMobile app for balance enquiry.
|Federal Bank Balance Enquiry through USSD
|Enter *99# for USSD-based balance enquiry.
Federal Bank Balance Check Number 2024
One of India’s primary commercial banks, Federal Bank, offers its clients various services, including credit cards, mortgage loans, corporate and retail banking, finance, and insurance. The bank has channelled many platforms through which customers can access services, including the Federal Bank balance check number inquiries, mini statements, and money transfers.
The Federal Bank balance check number may vary depending on the account type and the branch’s location. Federal Bank customers can check their account balance by calling their customer service number or using the bank’s mobile app or Internet banking portal. However, there are various means by which you can make a Federal Bank Balance Check both online and offline.
Different Methods of Federal Bank Balance Check-in 2024
The various methods of Federal Bank Balance Check enquiry are listed below.
- Internet Banking: Customers can log in to their internet banking account and check their account balance online.
- SMS Banking: Customers can send an SMS to a designated number provided by the bank to receive their account balance information.
- Phone Banking: Customers can call the bank’s customer service number and follow the IVR instructions to check their account balance.
- Mobile App: Banks often have mobile apps that customers can download and use to check their account balances.
- ATM: Customers can visit an ATM and check their account balance by inserting their debit card and following the instructions on the screen.
- Passbook: Customers can visit their bank branch and check their account balance by referring to their passbook.
- Mobile Wallet: Banks also provide mobile wallet services, where customers can check their account balance by logging in to their mobile wallet account.
- USSD Code: Banks also provide USSD code service, where customers can check their account balance by dialling a specific USSD code and following the instructions.
Federal Bank Balance Check Through ATM
- Insert your debit card into the ATM.
- Enter your PIN when prompted.
- Select the “Balance Inquiry” option from the main menu.
- Select the account type (e.g. savings, current) for which you want to check the balance.
- The ATM will display your current account balance.
- Take a printout of your transaction or take note of the account balance before you leave the ATM.
- Finally, remove your card from the machine and end the transaction.
Please note that you may be charged a nominal fee for using the ATM for balance enquiry. It is always advisable to check your account balance regularly to avoid overdraft charges.
Federal Bank Account Balance Check Through Net Banking
- Log in to your net banking account using your user ID and password.
- Once logged in, you will see a dashboard displaying various options such as account summary, transactions, etc.
- Click on the “Account Summary” or “Accounts” option.
- You will be directed to a page displaying all your linked accounts with Federal Bank.
- Select the account for which you want to check the balance.
- The balance for the selected account will be displayed on the screen.
- You can also view your recent transactions and account statement by clicking on the options.
Federal Bank Missed Call Banking
To check your Federal Bank account balance through missed calls, you can follow these steps:
- Dial the missed call number provided by Federal Bank for balance enquiries 8431900900.
- Wait for a few seconds until you receive a call back from the bank.
- During the call, you will hear an automated voice providing your account balance information.
- If you have multiple accounts with Federal Bank, you will be asked to select the account you want to check the balance.
- Once the balance enquiry is complete, the call will automatically disconnect.
Please note that the missed call service is only available for registered mobile numbers linked to your Federal Bank account.
Check Federal Bank Balance Through Passbook
- Visit your nearest Federal Bank branch and request a passbook update.
- Provide the passbook and your account number to the bank teller.
- The teller will update your passbook with the latest transactions and balance information.
- Once the update is complete, check the passbook for your current balance.
- You can also check your balance by visiting the bank’s online banking portal and logging in with your account details.
- If you have registered for SMS banking, you can also check your balance by sending an SMS to the bank’s designated number.
- Another option is to call the bank’s customer care number and use the IVR system to check your balance.
- You can also use the bank’s mobile app to check your balance.
It is essential to regularly check your passbook and online account to ensure that all transactions are accurate and to stay informed about your account balance.
Through the Mobile Banking App
- Open the Federal Bank app on your smartphone.
- Log in to your account using your username and password.
- Once logged in, you will be directed to the app’s home screen.
- Look for the option “Account Summary” or “Account Balance” and click on it.
- A new page will display your account balance and other account details.
- You can also view your account balance by clicking the “Menu” icon on the top left corner of the screen and selecting “Accounts.”
- Select the account you wish to check the balance for, and it will display it in real-time.
- You can also view your account statement, transaction history, and other account details by clicking on the respective options in the app.
- Log out of the app to ensure account security.
Federal Bank Balance Enquiry through USSD
To check your Federal Bank account balance through USSD, follow these steps:
- Dial *322# from your registered mobile number.
- A menu will appear with various options. Select option 1 for balance enquiry.
- Enter your Federal Bank account number and confirm.
- Your account balance will be displayed on the screen.
Please note that this service may only be available in some areas and may incur charges from your mobile service provider.
Federal Bank Balance Check Through SMS Banking
To check your Federal Bank account balance through SMS banking, you need to follow these steps:
- Type “BAL” (without quotes) and send it to 9895088888.
- You will receive an SMS with your account balance information.
- You can also check your account balance by SMS “BAL” to 9895088888 from your registered mobile number.
- You will receive an SMS with your account balance information.
- The SMS banking service is available for prepaid and postpaid mobile customers.
- Available 24×7.
- The service is free of cost.
- The SMS banking service is available for all types of accounts.
- Please contact the bank’s customer care for assistance if you face any issues.
Federal Bank Balance Check through UPI
To check your Federal Bank account balance through UPI, follow these steps:
- Open your preferred UPI app (such as BHIM, Google Pay, Paytm, etc.)
- Select the “Balance Enquiry” option from the menu
- Enter your Federal Bank account number and select “Federal Bank” as the bank
- Enter your UPI PIN for authentication
- Your account balance will be displayed on the screen.
Alternatively, you can check your balance by SMSing the bank’s designated number. The SMS format should be BAL <Account Number> and send it to 9895088888.
How to Register for Federal Bank Balance Enquiry?
- Visit your nearest Federal Bank branch and fill out a registration form for balance enquiry.
- Provide personal details such as name, contact number, and account number.
- Submit the form with a photocopy of your government-issued ID, such as a PAN card or voter ID.
- Once your registration is complete, you will receive a User ID and password to access the balance enquiry service.
- Alternatively, you can register for balance enquiry through the bank’s official website. Go to the website, click on ‘Internet Banking’ and then click on ‘Retail Login’.
- Click on ‘New User Registration’ and fill in the required details.
- Once the registration is complete, you will receive an SMS with your User ID and password.
- Log in using your User ID and password to access your account balance and other details.
Note: You must have a mobile number registered with the bank for online registration.
Make Federal Bank Balance Enquiry?
- Track spending: By regularly checking your bank balance, you can keep track of your spending and budget better. This will help you identify unnecessary expenses and adjust your spending habits accordingly.
- Avoid overdraft charges: If you don’t keep track of your bank balance, you may accidentally spend more money than you have in your account. This can result in overdraft charges, which can add up quickly. By regularly checking your balance, you can avoid these charges.
- Monitor account activity: Regularly checking your bank balance allows you to monitor your account activity, which can help you identify suspicious or unauthorised transactions.
- Keep an eye on interest earned: If you have a savings account, regularly checking your bank balance can help you keep track of the interest earned on your account.
- Stay informed about your financial status: Knowing your bank balance can give you a better understanding of your financial status, which can help you plan for the future and make better financial decisions.
- Payment of bills: Regularly checking the bank balance ensures you have enough funds to pay bills on time and avoid late payment charges.
Federal Bank Account holders can call the customer care number 1800 420 1199 to enquire about the account balance. After calling, select the “language” and “banking option”. Enter the 12-digit account number or 16-digit debit card number. Enter the ATM PIN to get the account balance.
FAQ’S Federal Bank Balance Enquiry Number
Federal Bank Balance Check is free of cost if customers call on Federal Bank Balance Check number.
Federal Bank Customer Care number is 1800 420 1199
No, visiting a bank branch to enquire about the account balance is unnecessary. Account holders can get a Federal Bank Account balance by giving a missed call to 8431900900 from a registered mobile number, using net banking or Federal Bank customer mobile banking or SMS “BAL myshortno” from registered mobile number 9895088888 (OR) 5676762.