ICICI Balance Enquiry Number 2023: ICICI Bank is one of India’s largest private sector banks, providing a wide range of banking and financial services. The bank has a network of 5,275 branches and 15,589 ATMs across India, with millions of customers. With such a strong foot in India, it has been observed that the most common inquiries or questions customers raise are regarding account balances. ICICI balance check process Banks have provided various means to cater to customers’ needs regarding ICICI balance Check number, which are as follows: ICICI bank balance check. Customers have to dial this number. Once connected, a ring will be made, and the call will be disconnected automatically after a few rings. So, a customer will not be charged at all for making use of this missed call service.
ICICI Balance Enquiry Number 2023
- 1 ICICI Balance Enquiry Number 2023
- 1.1 Introduction to ICICI Balance Enquiry Number
- 1.2 ICICI Bank Balance Check Number
- 1.3 ICICI Bank Toll-free Number for Balance Enquiry
- 1.4 Methods for ICICI Bank Balance Check
- 1.5 ICICI Balance Check Number for SMS Banking
- 1.6 ICICI Bank Balance Enquiry Number for Missed Call Services
- 1.7 ICICI Bank Balance Check through Internet Banking
- 1.8 ICICI Balance Check through ATM
- 1.9 ICICI Bank Balance Enquiry through UPI Application
- 1.10 ICICI Balance Check Process through Mobile Banking
- 1.11 How to Check Your ICICI Account Balance Using the ICICI Balance Enquiry Number
- 1.12 Advantages of Using the ICICI Balance Check Number
- 1.13 What Other Services Can You Avail Using the ICICI Balance Enquiry Number?
- 1.14 ICICI Balance Enquiry by Customer Care
- 1.15 FAQ’S ICICI Balance Enquiry
The ICICI Balance Enquiry Number 2023 is a dedicated phone number that you can use to check your account balance. To use this service, you only need to dial the number from your registered mobile number, and the bank will provide you with your account balance details via SMS. To use the service, all you need to do is dial the ICICI Bank balance check number from your registered mobile number and follow the instructions provided by the automated voice. The service is free, so you don’t need to worry about additional fees.
|ICICI Balance Enquiry through Missed Call
|Give miss call on 9594612612
|ICICI Balance Enquiry through SMS
|SMS “IBAL” to 9215676766
|ICICI Balance Enquiry through Net Banking
|ICICI Mini Statement
|Miss call on 9594613613
|ICICI Balance Enquiry through Mobile Banking
|ICICI Bank Balance Enquiry through USSD
Introduction to ICICI Balance Enquiry Number
ICICI Bank provides various ways for customers to check their account balance, including using the ICICI balance enquiry number. The balance enquiry number is a toll-free number that allows you to check your account balance without visiting a branch or an ATM. All you need to do is dial the ICICI balance enquiry number and follow the instructions.
ICICI Bank Balance Check Number
ICICI Bank customers with registered phone numbers can utilize ICICI’s balance check services. By dialing the ICICI Bank Balance Check Numbers, customers can easily access their account balance. Additionally, they have the option to check their ICICI Bank balance through online banking, UPI, and mobile banking services.
ICICI Bank Toll-free Number for Balance Enquiry
ICICI bank customers can call the ICICI Bank balance check number toll-free and follow the steps mentioned below for balance enquiry:
|ICICI Balance Check Number Toll-free
|Steps to Follow
|1860 120 7777
|Dial the toll-free number for ICICI Bank. Select your preferred language. Opt for the ‘Banking Account’ option. Provide either the 16-digit ICICI debit card number or the 12-digit ICICI Bank account number. Lastly, input your ATM PIN to swiftly check your ICICI balance.
Methods for ICICI Bank Balance Check
Given below are the different methods through which ICICI customers can check their account balance:
- Through SMS.
- Through Missed Call.
- Through Internet Banking.
- Through ATM.
- Through UPI Application.
- Through Mobile Banking.
ICICI Balance Check Number for SMS Banking
ICICI Bank account holders can check their balance by SMS by sending a text to the following ICICI Balance Enquiry numbers:
|ICICI Balance Check SMS Banking Number
|Steps to Follow
|Send a message ‘IBAL’ to 9215676766 (for primary accounts). Send a message ‘IBAL Last 6-digits of ICICI Account Number’ to 9215676766 (for secondary accounts).
ICICI Bank Balance Enquiry Number for Missed Call Services
ICICI customers who has their mobile number registered with the bank account can avail of the missed call services for balance enquiry. To check their ICICI Bank account balance, ICICI Bank customers can dial the following number:
- 9594 612 612
ICICI account holders can also request an ICICI Mini Statement for the latest three transactions by dialling the following ICICI Balance Check number:
- 9594 613 613
ICICI Bank Balance Check through Internet Banking
ICICI Bank customers who are registered for online banking services can check their account balance at any time by logging into their ICICI net banking portal. Here are the steps for checking your ICICI Bank balance through net banking:
- Go to the ICICI Bank Internet Banking website (https://www.icicibank.com/).
- Go to ‘Personal Net Banking’ or ‘Corporate Net Banking’.
- Log in using the net banking User ID and Password.
- Click on ‘View Account Details’ and select ‘Check Account Balance’.
- The ICICI Bank account balance will be displayed on the screen. Users can also use the ICICI net banking feature to track previous transactions, view mini statements, and transfer payments.
ICICI Balance Check through ATM
ICICI Bank account holders can also visit the nearest ATM to check their account balance. The customers can follow the steps explained below for ICICI balance enquiry through ATM:
- Visit the closest ATM.
- Insert/swipe the ATM card on the ATM.
- Enter the 4-digit ATM PIN.
- Select the option that says ‘Balance Check’.
- The ATM will display the ICICI account balance and generate a receipt with the account details.
ICICI Bank Balance Enquiry through UPI Application
One can use the UPI app on their phone to check the balance of their account:
- Open any UPI app on the smartphone.
- Enter the security code to unlock the app.
- Select the account for which you wish to view the Balance.
- Check your Balance by clicking the ‘Check Account Balance’ option.
- Enter the UPI PIN.
- The account balance will be displayed on the screen.
ICICI Balance Check Process through Mobile Banking
Customers can check their ICICI account balance through the ICICI Bank Mobile Banking application. Below are the steps for the ICICI balance check process through mobile banking:
- Download ICICI mobile banking app from the Play Store or ioS store.
- Open the application and log in using your registered mobile number or MPIN.
- After logging in, go to the ‘My Accounts’ options.
- Click on ‘View Account Balance’. The current balance of the ICICI Bank account will be displayed on the screen.
How to Check Your ICICI Account Balance Using the ICICI Balance Enquiry Number
Using the ICICI balance enquiry number is simple. All you need to do is dial the toll-free number provided by ICICI Bank and follow the instructions provided by the IVR system.
To check your ICICI account balance using the ICICI balance enquiry number, follow these simple steps:
- Dial the ICICI balance enquiry number: 9594612612
- Follow the instructions given by the IVR (Interactive Voice Response) system.
- Enter your ICICI account number when prompted.
- Enter your 4-digit ATM PIN or your 7-digit telephone banking PIN.
- The system will provide you with your account balance.
Advantages of Using the ICICI Balance Check Number
The ICICI balance enquiry number offers several benefits and advantages to ICICI Bank customers. Here are some of the benefits of using the ICICI balance Check number:
- Convenient: The ICICI balance enquiry number is accessible 24/7, making it convenient for customers to check their account balance anytime, anywhere.
- Quick and Easy: Checking your account balance using the ICICI balance enquiry number is quick and easy, and you don’t need to visit the bank or log in to your account.
- No Internet Required: You can check your account balance using the ICICI balance enquiry number without an internet connection.
- Toll-free: The ICICI balance enquiry number is toll-free, so you don’t need to pay any charges to use this service.
- It is a toll-free number, so you don’t have to pay any charges for the call.
- It is a quick and convenient way to check your account balance, without having to visit a branch or an ATM.
What Other Services Can You Avail Using the ICICI Balance Enquiry Number?
Apart from checking your account balance, you can also use the ICICI balance enquiry number to avail the following services:
- Mini statement: You can get a mini statement of your account by following the instructions provided by the automated voice.
- Cheque book request: You can request a cheque book by following the instructions provided by the automated voice.
- Block debit card: If you lose your debit card or it gets stolen, you can block it using the ICICI balance enquiry number. The service is available 24/7.
- Loan enquiry: You can enquire about your loan status by following the instructions provided by the automated voice.
ICICI Balance Enquiry by Customer Care
Account holders can call the customer care number 1860 120 7777 to enquire the account balance. After calling, select the “language” and “banking option”. Enter the 12 digit account number or 16 digit debit card number. Enter the ATM pin to get the account balance.
FAQ’S ICICI Balance Enquiry
Account holders can Login the net-banking portal with the help of Login User ID and Password to check the account balance. In case account holder is not registered for net-banking, he needs to visit the branch to get himself registered.
Account holders can check the account balance using smartphones. They need to download the iMobile and Mera iMobile apps on their smartphones. iMobile is available on Google Play and App Store whereas Mera iMobile is available on Google Play.
ICICI balance check process Account holders need to SMS “IBAL” to 9215676766 from the registered mobile number to enquire account balance in case user is having single account. The balance displayed will be for primary account.