IPPB balance check number has introduced many efficient and user-friendly methods for balance enquiries. One of these innovative options is the IPPB balance Check Through SMS Banking service, which allows users to obtain their account balance information through a missed call conveniently. By simply registering their mobile number for this service, customers can effortlessly access their account details without hassle. This forward-looking approach underscores IPPB’s commitment to simplifying the check through net banking experience. Experience the simplicity of monitoring your India Post Payments Bank balance through a straightforward missed call, IPPB balance check by SMS, further streamlining your interactions with the bank.
IPPB, established under the aegis of the Department of Post and wholly owned by the Government of India, has made significant strides since its inaugural launch in January 2017. Commencing its journey in Ranchi (Jharkhand) and Raipur (Chhattisgarh), the bank aimed to establish a nationwide presence by the fiscal year 2018-2019. Guided by a hub and spoke model, IPPB has expanded its network to encompass post offices and a comprehensive array of 650 IPPB branches/controlling offices. This extensive network framework ensures enhanced accessibility for a diverse spectrum of customers.
For those looking for various methods, IPPB provides several options for checking their balance, such as SMS banking, missed call balance checking, and even net banking for balance inquiries. This array of choices enables customers to select the most suitable method based on their preferences and requirements.
IPPB balance check number
- 1 IPPB balance check number
- 1.1 India Post Payments Bank Balance Enquiry Number
- 1.2 8424046556
- 1.3 How to Check India Post Payments Bank Balance via SMS?
- 1.4 Other Ways for India Post Payments Bank Balance Check
- 1.5 Passbook
- 1.6 ATM
- 1.7 IPPB balance check by missed call
- 1.8 Unique features of the Missed call banking
- 1.9 India Post Payments Bank Balance Enquiry Number 2020
- 1.10 To utilise the services, follow two simple steps:
- 1.11 Services available through Missed Call Banking
- 1.12 Requirements to Use India Post Payments Bank Balance Enquiry Facility
- 1.13 IPPB balance check through net banking
- 1.14 How to register for Net Banking
- 1.15 Description of Services provided through Internet banking
- 1.16 Other information required by the customer for Internet banking
- 1.17 SMS Banking
- 1.18 Unique features of SMS banking:
- 1.19 Currently Available Services on SMS banking:
- 1.20 Easy Ways to Check India Post Payments Bank Balance
- 1.21 1. SMS Banking: A Swift Approach
- 1.22 2. IPPB Mobile App: Your Account at Your Fingertips
- 1.23 3. Traditional Passbook: A Reliable Method
- 1.24 4. ATM Convenience: Quick and Instant Balance Check
- 1.25 5. Password Reset: Regain Access to the IPPB App
- 1.26 FAQ’S IPPB balance check number
India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) has introduced a user-centric balance enquiry method, accessible through a simple missed call. This groundbreaking IPPB balance check number service significantly enhances the ease of banking with IPPB. By enrolling your mobile number for this feature, you gain effortless access to your account information, making the process hassle-free. Discover the seamless experience of examining your India Post Payments Bank balance with a quick missed call, further streamlining your banking interactions.
IPPB, established under the Department of Post and fully owned by the Government of India, has consistently progressed since its inaugural rollout in January 2017. With its initial launch in Ranchi (Jharkhand) and Raipur (Chhattisgarh), IPPB set its sights on nationwide coverage by FY 2018-2019. Operating on a hub and spoke model, IPPB’s network now spans post offices and an expansive web of 650 IPPB branches/controlling offices, ensuring accessibility to a diverse spectrum of customers.
For those who seek various alternatives, IPPB offers a range of methods for balance checks, including balance check through SMS banking, balance check via missed call, and even balance check through net banking. This assortment of options empowers customers to select the approach that resonates most with their preferences and requirements.
India Post Payments Bank Balance Enquiry Number
You can give a missed call on the number mentioned below to check India Post Payments Bank balance –
You need to register your mobile number for missed call banking facility by giving a missed call on 8424054994 from the mobile number linked to your savings or current account.
How to Check India Post Payments Bank Balance via SMS?
You can check India Post Payments Bank balance by typing BAL and then send it to 7738062873. Make sure that your mobile number is registered to avail SMS Banking. You only need to send “REGISTER” to 7738062873 from your mobile number.
Other Ways for India Post Payments Bank Balance Check
You can use India Post Payments Bank mobile app to check your account balance:
- Download the App from Google Play or App Store
- Login to the mobile app via username and password
- Your account summary will appear on the screen
India Post Payments Bank makes available a passbook to every account holder at the time of account opening with the bank.
- Accountholders can easily update their passbook by visiting their nearest bank branch
- They can easily check all the transactions (debit and credit) along with the account balance
India Post Payments Bank account holders can instantly visit their nearest ATM or any other bank ATM to do India Post Payments Bank balance enquiry. You will only be required to follow the below-mentioned steps to do the same:
- Visit the nearest ATM
- Insert the ATM Card
- Select “Balance Enquiry / Balance Check” option
- India Post Payments Bank account balance will be displayed on the ATM screen
If you don’t remember your IPPB App password, you can click the ‘forget password’ option to reset it.
IPPB balance check by missed call
India Post Payments Bank Balance Enquiry No 2023 by Missed Call. To add to your convenience of banking with India Post Payments Bank (IPPB), you can get your account information without any hassles, through the facility of missed call banking. Register your mobile number for IPPB’s missed call banking service and start availing the benefits. Check more details about how to check India Post Payments Bank balance by a missed call from below.
India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) was setup under the Department of Post, Ministry of Communication with 100% equity owned by the Government of India. IPPB was launched as a pilot project on 30 January 2017 in Ranchi (Jharkhand) and Raipur (Chhattisgarh), to be present across India by the FY 2018-2019. IPPB has expanded its strength across India covering post offices, through a network of 650 IPPB branches/controlling offices, working on a hub and spoke model.
Unique features of the Missed call banking
- Compatible with all mobile handsets
- Internet not required
- Accessible anywhere, 24×7
India Post Payments Bank Balance Enquiry Number 2020
India Post Payments Bank has a very interesting and helpful missed call balance enquiry service. IPPB customers may make use of this service in the English Language! To use this service, the customer’s mobile number must be registered with the Bank! Customers registered for IPPB balance check by SMS Banking may use this feature directly.
To utilise the services, follow two simple steps:
- Register your mobile number for missed call banking by giving a missed call on 8424054994 from the mobile number linked to your savings/ current account.
- Then give a missed call on the following numbers to avail the services as below.
Services available through Missed Call Banking
|Dial- IN Numbers
|Missed call to 8424046556
|Missed call to 8424026886
Requirements to Use India Post Payments Bank Balance Enquiry Facility
- To use this free facility, your mobile number should have been registered for mobile banking services with India Post Payments Bank
- If your number is already registered with your bank, you can directly call the above listed number’s .
- If your mobile number is not registered, you will get an SMS as “Your mobile number is not registered for this service”, then please follow registration procedure or Visit o India Post Payments Bank Branch and Register your Mobile number with your India Post Payments Bank Account.
- This service is available on domestic mobile numbers only
- If you have multiple savings accounts with the same bank, the default account will be the latest opened account and you will be able to check only default account balance
IPPB balance check through net banking
Online banking, also known as internet banking, e-banking or virtual banking, is an electronic payment system that enables customers to conduct various financial transactions through the Bank’s website. To access a banking facility, a customer with internet access must register with the Bank for the service. An online bank offers customers almost every service traditionally available check through net banking a local branch.
How to register for Net Banking
To avail the Internet check through net banking facility, all a customer need to have is registered Mobile number (mandatory) which is linked to the customer’s account and follow the simple and easy process by providing the below mentioned details.
- Saving/Current Account Number (mandatory)
- ATM Debit Card number or Date of Birth (mandatory)
- Registered Mobile Number (Mandatory)
- Customer ID/CIF (mandatory)
- Receive OTP (One Time Password) to be mandatorily sent to registered mobile number
- Enter OTP (One Time Password) to be mandatorily sent to registered mobile number
- Select rights (view only or full rights)
- Set the password
Description of Services provided through Internet banking
India Post Payments Bank offers a variety of services for its customers through its Mobile Banking facility which is built on the state of the art technology
that sets it apart from all others. A customer can avail the following facilities through Mobile Banking Channel.
- Balance inquiry
- Cheque Book Request
- Stop Cheque Request
- Fund Transfer (Within Bank)
- Fund Transfer( Interbank i.e. NEFT, RTGS)
- Bill Payments
- Utility Payments
- DTH Recharge
- Electricity Payments
- Water Bill Payments
- Supports Bharat QR (Presently not available)
- Door Step Banking Request
Other information required by the customer for Internet banking
Convenience is a major advantage of online banking. Basic banking transactions such as paying bills and transferring funds between accounts can easily be performed at times convenient to consumers. In effect, consumers can perform banking transactions 24 hours-a-day. .Customer now can enjoy hassle free banking services using this sound technology which is a fast and secure way of doing Check Through SMS Banking transactions. IPPB (India Post Payments Bank ) Mobile App is specially designed to cater to all the customer segments i.e. Rural, Urban, Semi Urban and Metro which is very unique in nature and offers lot of services to its targeted customers.
India Post Payments Bank, provides the facility of SMS banking so that customers can quickly access the account details on their mobile phones, simply by sending an SMS to the IPPB’s SMS Banking number 7738062873.
Unique features of SMS banking:
- Compatible with all mobile handsets
- Internet not required
- Accessible anywhere, 24×7
To utilise the services, follow two simple steps:
- Register your mobile number with us for SMS banking
- Send keyword “REGISTER” to 7738062873 from your mobile number, linked to your savings/ current account
Currently Available Services on SMS banking:
|SMS to be sent on 7738062873
Easy Ways to Check India Post Payments Bank Balance
In the fast-paced digital age, checking your India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) balance is just a few clicks away. Whether you’re on the move or at home, multiple methods are at your disposal. Here’s a breakdown of the various ways you can effortlessly keep tabs on your account balance:
1. SMS Banking: A Swift Approach
Checking your IPPB balance via SMS is as easy as sending a text. Make sure your mobile number is registered for SMS Banking, and then follow these steps:
- Type “BAL” in a text message.
- Send the message to 7738062873.
- If you haven’t registered for SMS Banking, initiate the process by sending “REGISTER” to the same number (7738062873).
2. IPPB Mobile App: Your Account at Your Fingertips
Harness the power of technology by using the IPPB mobile app. With this app, you can stay connected to your account 24/7. Here’s what you need to do:
- Download the IPPB mobile app from Google Play Store or App Store.
- Log in to the app using your username and password.
- Enjoy access to your account summary, which will be displayed on your screen.
3. Traditional Passbook: A Reliable Method
For those who appreciate the tangible touch of a passbook, IPPB offers this classic option. Every account holder receives a passbook at the time of account opening. To update your passbook and check your transactions and account balance:
- Visit your nearest IPPB branch.
- Update your passbook by recording your transactions, both debits and credits.
- Gain insight into your account balance and your transaction history Check Through SMS Banking.
4. ATM Convenience: Quick and Instant Balance Check
The ATM experience is familiar for most, and IPPB ensures that checking your balance is a seamless process. Follow these uncomplicated steps check through net banking:
- Locate the nearest IPPB ATM or any other bank’s ATM.
- Insert your ATM card.
- Opt for the “Balance Enquiry / Balance Check” option on the screen.
- Witness your IPPB account balance displayed right before your eyes.
5. Password Reset: Regain Access to the IPPB App
Fret not if you find yourself locked out of the IPPB app due to a forgotten password. The process to reset your password is straightforward:
- Click on the ‘forget password’ option within the IPPB app.
- Follow the prompts to reset your password and regain access to the app.
With these user-friendly methods at your disposal, managing your IPPB account and staying informed about your balance has never been easier. Whether you’re a tech-savvy individual or prefer more traditional approaches, IPPB has tailored options to suit your preferences. Embrace the convenience and simplicity as you closely monitor your financial matters IPPB balance check number IPPB balance check number ,SMS ,missed call , net banking ,Use India Post Payments Bank Balance Enquiry net banking.
FAQ’S IPPB balance check number
How to Check India Post Payments Bank Balance via SMS? You can check India Post Payments Bank balance by typing BAL and then send it to 7738062873. Make sure that your mobile number is registered to avail SMS Banking. All you need to do is send “REGISTER” to 7738062873 from your mobile number
Post Office Balance Enquiry through a Missed Call on Toll-Free Number. Give a missed call to 8424046556 to make the balance enquiry. Give a missed call to 8424046886 to get the mini statement of your Post Office Savings Account.
To utilise the services, follow two simple steps: Register your mobile number for missed call Check Through SMS Banking by giving a IPPB balance check by SMS call to 8424054994 from the mobile number linked to your savings/ current account.