FD interest rate: Welcome to all of you in our article today. This article will tell you some important information related to Jana Bank Small Finance Bank. Such as Jana Bank Near Me, Jana Bank FD rates, and Jana Bank Fixed Deposit – what is it, or what are the benefits of Jana Bank’s new FD? Jana Bank FD rates, what are the important information related to them? We will tell you through this article – then definitely read till the end.
Jana Bank FD Rates 2023: Jana Small Finance Bank offers a Regular Fixed Deposit that allows your earnings to grow consistently and without any hassle. This investment option has many advantages, including attractive interest rates, various options for receiving interest payouts, and no penalty for closing the deposit before maturity. It is the perfect choice for investing your hard-earned money.
Jana Bank is known for its diverse range of Fixed Deposits (FDs) that provide attractive returns and numerous advantages. These FDs offer a nomination facility, flexible tenure options, auto renewal facility, various interest payout options, and loan/overdraft facility. Opening a Jana Bank FD online is incredibly simple and can be done with just a click, without needing any paperwork.
Benefits of Jana Bank FD Rates
|Attractive Interest Rates||– Get best-in-class Interest Rates of 8.10%* p.a. being highest in the card rate|
|– Earn more attractive interest rates than Savings Account|
|– Seni-or Citiz-ens will get an additional 0.6% interest over and above the FD card rate|
|Low Deposit Amounts||– Start depositing with an amount as low as INR 1000|
|Premature Closure||– Available penalty on Premature closure|
|Mobile Banking App||– Transact conveniently through our Mobile Banking App|
|Cumulative and Non-Cumulative||– Freedom to choose the Interest pay-out option|
In conclusion, Jana Bank FD rates offer a range of benefits that make them a preferred investment option. With competitive interest rates, flexible tenure options, assured returns, regular income, tax benefits, loan facilities, and a secure environment, Jana Bank FDs provide a comprehensive investment solution. Consider investing in Jana Bank FDs to maximize your savings and achieve your financial goals.
Jana Bank FD Rates 2023
|Tenure||Regular FD Interest Rate (p.a.)||Sen-ior Citi-zen FD Interest Rate (p.a.)|
|366 – 499 Days||8.50%||9.00%|
|> 2 Years – 3 Years (1095 Days)||7.35%||7.85%|
|> 3 Year – < 5 Years||7.25%||7.75%|
|5 Years (1825 Days)||6.00%||6.50%|
|> 5 Years – 10 Years||6.00%||6.50%|
- FD Plus with No Premature Withdrawal Interest Rate (p.a) on deposit of >15 lakhs.
- Regular FD Interest Rate (p.a) on deposit of < 2 crore.
- Sen-ior Citizen FD Interest Rate (p.a) on deposit of < 2 crore.
- The interest is computed based on the actual number of days in a year, i.e., 365 days for a non-leap year and 366 days for a leap year.
- The tenor of the deposit is calculated in the number of days.
Please note the following:
- The above card rates apply to deposits less than INR 2 Crore.
- For interest rates on deposits of INR 2 Crore & above, please get in touch with the nearest branch of Jana Small Finance Bank.
- In case of premature withdrawal of the deposit, the following penalties will be applied on the applicable rate of interest for the duration the deposit is maintained:
- Fixed Deposit less than INR 200 Lakhs – 0.5%
- Fixed Deposits greater than or equal to INR 200 Lakhs – 1%
Eligibility Criteria for Jana Bank Fixed Deposit
- The applicant must be an individual or a joint account holder.
- The minimum age requirement for opening a Fixed Deposit (FD) account is 18 years.
- Non-residential Indians (NRIs) are not eligible to open a Fixed Deposit account with Jana Bank.
- The applicant must provide valid identification documents such as PAN card, Aadhaar card, passport, or voter ID.
- Companies, partnership firms, and trusts can open Fixed Deposit accounts with Jana Bank.
- The applicant must fulfill the Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements per the bank’s guidelines.
- There is no maximum age limit for opening a Fixed Deposit account with Jana Bank.
Process To Applying for a Jana Bank FD 2023
If you’re looking to invest in a fixed deposit (FD) with Jana Bank, you’ve come to the right place. In this article, we will walk you through the process of applying for a Jana Bank FD in a simplified manner. So, let’s get started!
To apply for a Jana Bank FD, follow these steps:
- Visit the nearest branch of Jana Small Finance Bank.
- Speak to our Relationship Manager, who will assist you with the application process.
- Provide necessary documents such as PAN card, Aadhaar card, passport, or voter ID.
- Fill out the FD application form with accurate details.
- Specify the deposit amount and tenure for your FD.
- Review the terms and conditions of the FD agreement.
- Submit the completed application form along with the required documents.
- Our Relationship Manager will guide you through the rest of the process and answer any queries.
- Alternatively, you can contact our Customer Care Executive to schedule a service appointment with our Relationship Manager for assistance with the application process.
Important Document Required
- Aadhaar card or proof of application of Aadhaar enrolment (not older than six months)
- PAN card or Form 60 (if Form 60 is provided, one certified copy of OVD* must be submitted)
- FATCA Declaration, which is part of the account opening form
- Recent photograph
2. Hindu Undivided Family (HUF):
- Aadhaar card or proof of application of Aadhaar enrolment for the Karta or existing authorized signatories
- PAN card or Form 60 (if Form 60 is provided, one certified copy of OVD* must be submitted) for the HUF
- PAN card or Form 60 (if Form 60 is provided, one certified copy of OVD* must be submitted) for the Karta or existing authorized signatories
- Declaration from the Karta and Joint Hindu Family letter signed by all adult holders as per format. Annexure 2 attached.
- A recent photograph of the Karta or authorized signatories
- FATCA Declaration, which is part of the account opening form
Note: OVD stands for Officially Valid Document, which can include documents such as passport, voter ID card, driving license, etc.
- Csc Registration 2023 Apply for CSC | Without TEC Certificate Apply CSC?
- CSC Bank Mitra Registration 2023: CSP BC All Bank,SBI, HDFC
FAQ”S About Jana Bank FD Rates 2023
Jana Small Finance Bank has an overall rating of 3.2 out of 5, based on over 328 reviews left anonymously by employees. 50% of employees would recommend working at Jana Small Finance Bank to a friend and 45% have a positive outlook for the business.
Jana Small Finance Bank Limited commenced operations as a small finance bank effective March 28, 2018. The Reserve Bank has issued a licence to the bank under Section 22 (1) of the Banking Regulation Act, 1949, to carry on the business of small finance banks in India.
Moreover, DICGC, an RBI unit deposit insurance scheme, insures all Jana Bank deposits up to INR 5 lakhs. Hence, Jana Bank FDs are considered reasonably safe for investment.