The UP Vidhwa Pension List for 2023 is now available on the official website of the State Welfare Department of Uttar Pradesh. Widow who have registered for the Uttar Pradesh Widow Pension Scheme can check the list by visiting the official website @sspy-upgov.in. This article provides detailed information on accessing and reviewing the Uttar Pradesh Widow Scheme List. Beneficiaries can find further information in this article if they encounter any issues. Additionally, information on the old age pension is also included sspy up.
Introducing the SSPY Pension Scheme 2024: Registration for Widows, Old Age, and Disabled Individuals. Discover essential details about the application process and necessary documents for the SSPY UP Pension Scheme. Our comprehensive article aims to provide you with in-depth information on this beneficial pension program. If you reside in Uttar Pradesh and wish to apply for the Widow, Old Age, and Disabled Pension Scheme, accessing the official portal will enable you to do so effortlessly. We encourage you to read this article until the end thoroughly.
Integrated Social Pension
UP SSPY Old Age Pension List 2024
To avail the benefits of the SSYP UP old age pension a certain eligibility criterion had to be fulfilled which is as follows:
- The applicant should be minimum 60 years of age
- Since it is a state government scheme, the applicant must hold a domicile of Uttar Pradesh.
- The applicant’s annual income should not exceed Rs. 55000 in urban areas and Rs. 45000 in rural areas.
- No member of the applicant’s family should be employed in the government sector.
- The economically weak applicants will be mainly prioritised under the scheme.
- The applicant must hold a below poverty line certificate to avail the benefits of the scheme.
sspy-up.gov.in Old Age Pension List 2024
To avail the benefits of the SSYP UP old age pension the applicants have to apply for the scheme, the interested applicants can follow the below-mentioned steps:
- First of all, visit the official website.
- On the home page tab, select old age pension from pension type.
- Read all the instructions on the next tab and then click on continue to apply.
- Now fill basic details like name, mobile number, email id and then click on continue.
- The applicants will be sent their login credentials to their registered mobile number.
- Then visit the official site again and login again, and complete the registration
- After this, applicants must upload all the important documents to your application form. While completing the application form the applicants must have the following documents:
- Aadhar card
- pan card
- Permanent address proof
- 2 passport size photos
- Bank account proof
- Mobile registered with Aadhar card
- Caste Certificate if applicable
- below poverty line certificate
- Now the applicants need to submit the application and save it for future reference.
- After your application it will be further sent for verification process and then a beneficiary list will be released for the applicants who have registered for the scheme.
SSPY वृद्ध पेंशन सूची 2024
Some key highlights for the SSYP UP old age pension 2024 are stated below:
|Name of the scheme
|SSYP old age pension
|State in which the scheme is launched
|Aim of the scheme
|allows old age people to live with dignity
|The scheme was launched in the interest of
SSPY Pension Apply Online 2024
With the help of P 1 pension, there is no need for the old, widow or disabled person to depend on anyone The government can take advantage of this scheme not only in the village, but also people associated with the cities under it (ssp portal) Older people will get Rs 800 per month under the scheme The same person suffering from leprosy will get Rs 2500 per month as pension
Some states have recently announced an increase in entitlements under the old-age pension scheme. For instance, Andhra Pradesh increased the old age pension amount by about Rs 250 to Rs 2500 per month at the beginning of 2024. More recently, the Uttar Pradesh government has announced an increase in the old-age pension amount, totalling Rs 2,000 per month.
SSPY UP Oldage Pension Suchi 2024
All the SSYP UP old age pension applicants can follow these steps to check the Beneficiary List 2024:
- First, you must visit the official website on the home page tab.
- on the homepage click on SSYP UP old age pension beholder list for year 2024.
- On the next page enter your mobile number registered with the application.
- An OTP will sent to the registered mobile number, enter the OTP click on verify and submit.
- A pdf with all the beneficiaries name and their application and mobile numbers will open.
- The applicants can search for their names.
Those applicants who have applied for SSYP UP old age pension application Form can enable their pension data district-wise from the official website. The state government running this scheme will improve the situation of the old age people by allowing them a chance to live independently. The authority will release the official SSYP UP old age pension beneficiary List 2024 for all the districts or tehsils on the official site. Using the beneficiary list 2024, the applicants can check the complete list of people in their village / town who will be provide the old age pension under SSYP scheme. People added and removed from the SSYP UP old age pension beneficiary List every year.
Uttar Pradesh Old Age Pension Scheme 2024?
How the beneficiary is selected
- ✔️ The selection of the beneficiary is done through the Gram Panchayat in rural areas and through the Deputy District Magistrate City Magistrate in urban areas
- ✔️ The proposal sent by the Gram Panchayat is sent to the District Social Welfare Officer’s office through the Block Development Officer’s office and after approving the proposals received after the examination, the pension assistance amount is sent to the beneficiary’s bank accounts
- ✔️ To bring transparency in the implementation of the scheme, more beneficiaries are verified every year in May and June, after finding the true beneficiaries, the deceased and ineligible pensioners are removed from the pension list and replaced by new ones Beneficiaries are selected
|Highlights of UP Vidhwa Pension Yojana 2024
|Uttar Pradesh Widow Pension Scheme
|State Welfare Department, UP
|How to Apply
|500/- per month
|Official Helpline Number
|1800 419 0001
The beneficiary calculation pension-wise is as follows
- ✔️ Old Age Pension: Total 49,87,054 Beneficiaries
- ✔️ Widow Women Pension: Total 26,06,213 Beneficiaries
- ✔️ Disabled Pension: Total 10,90,436 Beneficiaries
- ✔️ Leprosy Patient Pension: Total 11,324 Beneficiaries vridha pension
The Government of Uttar Pradesh has launched a separate portal for the following pension scheme information and (ssp portal) online application, which is
- ✔️ UP Old Age Pension Scheme
- ✔️ UP Widow Pension Scheme
- ✔️ Uttar Pradesh Disabled Pension Scheme
Through this Integrated Pension Scheme Portal, you will get various information about all the above schemes Also, the application form, eligibility criteria, etc related to the UP Pension Scheme will be found
How To Download UP Vidhwa Pension List 2024?
To download the Uttar Pradesh Vidhwa Pension Yojana Beneficiary List an individual has to follow the following step-by-step procedure carefully, then you will be able to check or download the Vidhwa Pension List UP 2024
- To download the Vidhwa Pension List UP 2024 firstly visit @ sspy-upgovin
- After visiting the above-mentioned offline website an option to the Beneficiary List will be available, tap on the option
- Post tapping on the above mentioned option you will be on the next web page where it will ask you to enter the choose the name of your District and tap on the option Search
- After tapping on the above mentioned option the Vidhwa Pension List UP 2024 will be available before you, by tapping on the option of, the list as PDF and check your name in the list
Pension given to beneficiaries in Uttar Pradesh Pension Scheme
UP Chief Minister Yogi Aditya Nath ji has told through video conference that under the Uttar Pradesh Pension Scheme on Wednesday, 8695 lakh old people, widows, disabled and leprosy beneficiaries of the state will get their pension for three months ie July, August, September transferred by the government So that all these old people, widows, Divyangjan and leprosy can live their life well, this is a very good effort of the state government (ssp portal) Old people, widows, disabled people and leprosy will no longer be deprived of government schemes They will also be provided the benefits of all government schemes being launched by the government
|Key Highlights Of UP Pension Scheme 2024
|UP Pension Scheme
|Government of Uttar Pradesh
|citizens of Uttar Pradesh
|to provide pension
Purpose of UP Pension Scheme
The main objective of the UP Pension Scheme is to provide pension to all the citizens of Uttar Pradesh Through this scheme, needy old, disabled and widow women of Uttar Pradesh can get pension So that their financial condition will improve and they will not need to depend on others Under the UP Pension Scheme , the incentive amount will be sent (ssp portal) directly to the bank account of the citizens, so that corruption can be stopped Now due to this scheme the citizens of Uttar Pradesh will not have to face financial problems
Integrated Pension Portal
Services Available on Integrated pension portal
- ✔️ Samajwadi Pension
- ✔️ Old age Pension
- ✔️ Widow Pension
- ✔️ Visit: http://sspy-upgovin/indexaspx
Social Welfare Department
- ✔️ Civil Lines
- ✔️ Location : Vikas Bhawan | City : Meerut | PIN Code : 250003
- ✔️ Phone : 18004190001
How many beneficiaries were given pension
Under this scheme, leprosy pension will be given at the rate of Rs 2500 per month and old age, widow and disabled will be given Rs 500 per month
- ✔️ Old Age – 4987054
- ✔️ Destitute – 2606213
- ✔️ Divyang – 1090436
- ✔️ Leprosy-11324
Type of Uttar Pradesh Pension Scheme
UP Widow Pension Scheme – Widow Pension Uttar Pradesh
Through the Uttar Pradesh Widow Pension Scheme , the Uttar Pradesh government is providing Rs 500 as incentive to the widows of the state of Uttar Pradesh The financial burden on the widows of certain castes will be reduced through the implementation of this scheme Also, the economically weaker section of the society will be developed by the implementation of this scheme
|Important Links for Online Application of Various Centrally Sponsored Schemes Important Online Application Links for Various Centrally Sponsored Schemes
Name of Scheme
|Widow Pension Scheme
|Divyang Pension Scheme
|Old Age Pension Scheme
|Pradhanmantri Matru Vandana Yojana
|Swachh Bharat Mission – Individual Household Latrine (IHHL)
|PM Sarvanidhi Yojana
|Ayushman Bharat – PMJAY
|Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojna
|National Family Benefit Scheme (State Govt Portal )
Uttar Pradesh Disabled Pension Scheme
As mentioned above under this Uttar Pradesh Physically Disabled Pension Scheme, Rs 500 will be provided to all the beneficiaries, but the main criteria to enter the scheme is 40% disability To be eligible for this scheme, the applicant must have 40% disability as verified by the city or district hospital or any concerned authority of the scheme
How do I check my widow pension status online?
Step 1: The applicant has again to visit the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Government. Step 2: Select the “Check Application Status Online” which is visible on the homepage. Step 3: The applicant has to create a password through this link using the application registration number and bank account numbe
Visit the Integrated Pension Portal of the Government of Uttar Pradesh.
Click on “Old Age Pension”
Click on “Check your application status”
sspy-up.gov.in – UP Widow Pension Application Status
All the applicants can consistently check their application status on the same official website at sspy-up.gov.in. For viewing application status, applicants requires a password to make application login