Yes Bank Balance Enquiry Number shows a summary of all the money an account holder deposits or withdraws. It helps track finances, checks Yes Bank account balance, saves from fraudulent activity, and regularly understands spending habits. Yes Bank is considered to be one of the leading banks in India. Yes Bank Net Banking Limited is a public bank headquartered in Mumbai, India and was founded by Rana Kapoor and Ashok Kapur in 2004. It offers a wide range of banking and financial products for corporate and retail customers through retail banking and asset management services. Yes Bank allows its customers to check their account balance in various ways, such as through missed calls, SMS, Yes Bank ATM, calling Yes Bank customer care, through Yes Bank Mobile App, etc.
How to Check Yes Bank Balance?
- 1 How to Check Yes Bank Balance?
- 1.1 Yes Bank Miss Call Balance Enquiry Number
- 1.2 Benefits of Using Yes Bank Balance Enquiry Number 2023
- 1.3 How to Check Your Yes Bank Account Balance Using the Balance Enquiry Number?
- 1.4 Ways to Check Your Yes Bank Account Balance
- 1.5 Yes Bank Balance Enquiry Number
- 1.6 Yes Bank Mobile App
- 1.7 Yes Bank Net Banking
- 1.8 Yes Bank ATM
- 1.9 Yes BankBalance Check through SMS
- 1.10 Yes Bank-Balance Check through Passbook or Account Statement
- 1.11 Yes, Bank Balance checks online through Netbanking
- 1.12 How to Know YES Bank Balance through UPI?
- 1.13 How to Check YES Bank Balance by USSD?
- 1.14 YES Bank Balance Check through WhatsApp Banking
- 1.15 Yes Bank Balance Enquiry through Yes Bank Toll-Free Customer Care
- 1.16 FAQ’S Yes Bank Balance Enquiry
|Yes Bank Balance Check||How to do?|
|Yes Bank Balance Enquiry through Missed Call||Give missed call to 09223920000|
|Yes Bank Balance Enquiry through SMS||SMS ‘YESBAL <Cust ID>’ to 9840909000|
|Yes Bank Balance Enquiry through Netbanking||Visit Visit Yes Bank Netbanking Page|
|Yes Bank Balance Check through Passbook||Update the Yes Bank Passbook|
|Yes, Bank Balance Check through the ATM||Visit any Yes Bank ATM|
|Yes Bank Balance Check through the ATM||Dial 18001200|
|Yes Bank Balance Enquiry through USSD||Dial *99*66*1#|
|Yes Bank Balance Check through Toll-Free Customer Care||Use YES Mobile App|
|Yes Bank Balance Enquiry through YES Robot||Chat using Facebook Messenger|
Yes Bank Miss Call Balance Enquiry Number
The Missed Call Balance Enquiry phone number for Yes Bank is 09223920000. To utilize this service, customers should dial 09223920000 from their registered mobile number and disconnect the call after 1 or 2 rings. Subsequently, they will receive an SMS with their account balance information on their registered mobile number.
Customers will not be charged for using this missed call service for account balance enquiry.
Benefits of Using Yes Bank Balance Enquiry Number 2023
Using the Yes Bank Balance Enquiry Number 2023 offers several benefits to customers, including:
- Instant Account Balance: Customers can check their Yes Bank account balance instantly, without the need for internet connectivity or logging into the mobile banking app.
- Convenience: The Balance Enquiry Number 2023 is available 24/7, making it convenient for customers to check their account balance anytime, anywhere.
- Cost-effective: The Balance Enquiry Number 2023 is a toll-free number, meaning customers can check their account balance without incurring additional charges.
How to Check Your Yes Bank Account Balance Using the Balance Enquiry Number?
Checking your Yes Bank account balance using the Balance Enquiry Number 2023 is simple. Here are the steps involved:
- Dial the Yes Bank Balance Enquiry Number 2023 from your registered mobile number.
- Follow the instructions provided by the interactive voice response (IVR) system.
- Enter your Yes Bank account number when prompted.
- Enter your four-digit PIN or date of birth to authenticate your identity.
- Your account balance will be displayed on the screen.
Ways to Check Your Yes Bank Account Balance
Yes Bank provides several ways to check your account balance, including the following:
Yes Bank Balance Enquiry Number
Yes Bank offers a toll-free number for checking your account balance. To utilize this service, please register your mobile number with Yes Bank. After registration, dial 09840909000, the Yes Bank balance inquiry number, from your registered mobile number, and follow the IVR instructions to inquire about your account balance.
Yes Bank Mobile App
Yes Bank Mobile App is a convenient and secure way to check your account balance. You can download the app from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store and register using your mobile number and account details. Once registered, you can log in to the app and check your account balance anytime.
Yes Bank Net Banking
Yes, Yes Bank’s Net Banking offers a convenient method to monitor your account balance. Simply log in with your user ID and password to access your Yes Bank net banking account and review your account balance. Additionally, you can avail of features such as viewing your account statement, transferring funds, settling bills, and conducting various other banking transactions through Yes Bank Net Banking.
Yes Bank ATM
Yes Bank ATMs also provide an option to check your account balance. To use this service, you must insert your Yes Bank debit card into the ATM and follow the on-screen instructions to check your account balance.
Yes BankBalance Check through SMS
In SMS, type ‘YESBAL <Cust ID>’ and send to 9840909000 to get Balance Enquiry of your primary account.
Account holders must SMS “BAL<space>Last 6 digits of Account Number” to 9840909000 from the registered mobile number for multiple accounts. The balance displayed will be of secondary accounts.
- Go to any Yes Bank ATM accompanying your Yes Bank ATM Card
- Insert your Yes Bank ATM Card
- Select ‘Balance Enquiry/ Balance Check’ option
- Account balance will appear on the ATM screen
- You can also take the printout or the receipt of account balance
Type the below keyword for the transaction and send it to to 9840909000
- “YESBAL <Cust ID>” for Balance Enquiry
- “YESTXN <Cust ID>” for Mini Statement
- “YESCST <Cust ID> <Cheque No.>” for Cheque Status Inquiry
- “YESREG <Cust ID>” for Mobile Registration
Yes Bank-Balance Check through Passbook or Account Statement
You can update your passbook by visiting your nearest Yes Bank branch and check balance available in your account.
Yes, Bank Balance checks online through Netbanking
- You can check the balance available in your account through Netbanking. Following is the step-by-step process of the same:
- Visit Visit Yes Bank Netbanking Page
- Click on login button
- Login to Yes Bank Netbanking account using your Login ID and Password
- After the successful login, Yes Bank Balance will appear on the dashboard itself.
- Further, you can check your mini statement, view the previous transactions, etc. too.
How to Know YES Bank Balance through UPI?
- Who have liked their YES Bank Account number with the leading UPI Apps of Paytm, Google Pay, PhonePe, BharatPe, BHIM, etc.
- Login through ‘MPIN‘ or ‘Passcode‘ or ‘Biometrics ‘.
- Tap on the ‘Account Number‘ then click the ‘Check Balance‘ button.
- Verify with ‘Passcode‘ to display the available account balance of the account.
How to Check YES Bank Balance by USSD?
- Dial ‘*99*‘ from the registered phone number.
- Follow the ‘Balance Enquiry‘ from the menu options getting by reply.
- Current available balance is displayed.
Directly Dial *99*66# in the phone dialer to get YES Bank Balance by USSD Code.
YES Bank Balance Check through WhatsApp Banking
YES Bank introduced the WhatsApp banking service in India, and customers follow the steps to access YES Bank WhatsApp Banking.
- Add the WhatsApp Banking Number into the contact list ‘+91-8291201200′
- Send a ‘Hi‘ message.
- The bank will respond by providing a menu choice.
- Select and respond to the appropriate balancing query.
- Following that, you will get a reply with balance.
- Subscribe to the UBI WhatsApp Banking Facilities through the
Yes Bank Balance Enquiry through Yes Bank Toll-Free Customer Care
You can also call the Yes Bank Balance Enquiry Number 18001200 from your registered mobile number. After that, you need to follow the process required by IVRS service to get the account balance.
FAQ’S Yes Bank Balance Enquiry
To check your account balance using the Yes Bank Mobile App, download the app from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store and register using your mobile number and account details. Once registered, you can log in to the app and check your account balance.
If your Yes Bank account balance does not match your expectations, you should verify your transactions and check for unauthorized transactions. If you still have concerns, contact Yes Bank customer care or visit your nearest Yes Bank branch to resolve the issue.
Regularly checking your Yes Bank account balance is important to stay informed about your financial health and avoid penalties due to insufficient funds.
Account holders can check their account balance using smartphones. They must download the Yes Bank app and Yes Bank UPI app on their smartphones. Yes Bank is available on Google Play and App Store, whereas Yes Bank is available on Google Play.