Kotak Mahindra bank balance Enquiry Number 2023 summarises all the money an account holder deposits or withdraws from the account. It helps track finances, check Kotak Bank account balance, save from fraudulent activity, and regularly understand spending habits. Kotak Missed Call Number is considered one of India’s leading banks. Kotak Mahindra Bank is a private-sector bank Situated in Mumbai, India.a banking licence to Kotak Mahindra Finance Ltd., the group’s flagship company.
- 1 Kotak Bank Balance Enquiry Number
- 1.1 Kotak Bank Balance Check
- 1.2 Kotak Mahindra Bank Missed Call Number
- 1.3 Kotak Mahindra Bank Balance Enquiry
- 1.4 How to Check Kotak Mahindra Bank Balance by Missed Call
- 1.5 How to do Kotak Mahindra Bank Balance Enquiry by SMS Banking?
- 1.6 How to Check Kotak Bank Balance by Email?
- 1.7 How to do Kotak Bank Account Balance Check by Net Banking
- 1.8 How to Check Kotak Bank Balance by Kotak 811 App
- 1.9 How to Check Kotak Mahindra Bank Balance by Passbook Updating?
- 1.10 How to do Kotak Bank Balance Enquiry through ATM?
- 1.11 How to Know Kotak Mahindra Bank Balance through UPI
- 1.12 How to Check Kotak Mahindra Bank Balance by USSD
- 1.13 Kotak Mahindra Bank Balance Check by WhatsApp
- 1.14 Kotak Mahindra Bank Balance Check by Customer Care
- 1.15 FAQ’S Kotak Bank Balance Enquiry
Kotak Bank Balance Enquiry Number
To check your Kotak Bank account balance, give a miss call to 18002740110. Dial the toll-free number below, and Kotak Bank will promptly send you a mini bank statement to your registered mobile number.
|Kotak Bank Balance Enquiry through Missed Call||Give a miss call on 18002740110|
|Kotak Bank Balance Enquiry through SMS||SMS “BAL” to 5676712|
|Kotak Bank Balance Enquiry through Website||Visit the website [here](provide the URL)|
|Mini Statement by Missed Call (Not Available)||Currently not available|
|Balance Enquiry through Mobile Banking||Utilize Kotak 811 & Mobile Banking|
|Balance Enquiry through USSD||Enter *99#|
Kotak Bank Balance Check
The bank offers insurance, loans, credit cards, Kotak balance checks, personal finance, and other banking-related services. The bank also has a 2163 ATM network with 1369 branches spread throughout 689 sites across India. Are.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Missed Call Number
Missed Call Banking is the easiest way to access balance enquiry. The Customer with no basic knowledge can also check their account available balance by giving a missed call. The Phone banking facilities are accessible 24/7 without charges using the registered mobile number. Any kind of primary phone is also helpful for making balance inquiries through Kotak Mahindra Bank Missed Call Number 1800 274 0110.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Balance Enquiry
Customers with Savings or Current Accounts can check their account’s current available balance and the details in multiple ways. To know the accounts available funds from the Kotak Mahindra Bank, the listed methods are allowed for Kotak Mahindra Bank Account Balance Enquiry Online & Offline.
- Passbook Printing.
- ATM Center.
- SMS Banking.
- Missed Call Banking.
- WhatsApp Banking.
- USSD Service.
- Customer Care.
- Kotak 811 Mobile App.
- Net Banking.
- Emailing to the Bank.
How to Check Kotak Mahindra Bank Balance by Missed Call
Kotak Bank Missed Call Banking Services allowed o get available funds in the account just by giving a missed call.
- Kotak Bank Account holders should dial the following number from their registered mobile phone to get their Kotak Bank Account balance.
- Check Kotak Bank Balance – 18002740110.
- When a missed call is placed to the above-mentioned numbers, the call is instantly ended and account holders get their account balance through SMS to their registered mobile number.
How to do Kotak Mahindra Bank Balance Enquiry by SMS Banking?
SMS Banking is another way to check available funds in the account, the service offers balance enquiries by sending an SMS from the linked mobile number of the account.
- Must send an SMS “BAL” to 5676712 from their registered mobile number to enquire about their Kotak Bank account balance if they have just one. The stated balance will be for the main account.
- If multiple accounts are linked to the same phone number, account holders send an SMS “BAL<space>Last 6 digits of Account Number” to 5676712 from their registered mobile number.
How to Check Kotak Bank Balance by Email?
To know your account balance, you can directly write an e-mail request for the balance checking service from your registered email id to [email protected]. To Know more about balance enquiry through Customer Care helpline.
How to do Kotak Bank Account Balance Check by Net Banking
Online banking services are offered all banking services anywhere. Those who have registered Kotak Bank Internet banking services can check available funds in their account by following simple steps.
- Account-holders of Kotak Bank who have chosen for net banking may check their account balances online at https://www.kotak.com.
- Account holders should log in using their User ID and password and check their account balances through the dashboard’s account balance page.
- Customers of Kotak Bank may access their account balances through the Kotak Bank net banking website or the Kotak Bank mobile banking platform.
How to Check Kotak Bank Balance by Kotak 811 App
Mobile banking enables customers to do financial transactions using their mobile devices. In this respect, the bank has given customers many mobile applications through which they may transfer funds, apply for loans, and apply for credit. Check your Kotak balance and others. Several of the applications available are listed below:
Kotak 811 & Mobile Banking: The Kotak Bank offers a variety of benefits to customers with savings bank accounts. Customers must download and install this Kotak 811 application on Android or iOS devices. This user-friendly app enables customers to do financial transactions on the move.
Kotak Bharat Banking: This app offered several services like mobile/DTH recharging, and cash transfer including checking your Kotak Bank balance.
Kotak AllPay: Customers may check their balance in the passbook menu area after downloading and installing the app.
How to Check Kotak Mahindra Bank Balance by Passbook Updating?
The simplest approach to determine the account balance is to visit a Kotak Bank branch and have your passbook updated. By visiting the nearest branch every customer can update their passbook to get all transactions details along with available funds on the account.
How to do Kotak Bank Balance Enquiry through ATM?
The following procedure outlines checking an account’s balance using an ATM.
- Must visit a Kotak Bank or any other bank ATM with a valid Kotak Bank ATM Debit Card.
- Place the Kotak Bank ATM card in the slot.
- Select “Balance Enquiry” from the drop-down menu.
- Verify with PIN, Then balance will be shown on the screen
How to Know Kotak Mahindra Bank Balance through UPI
BHIM Kotakpay App enables customers to send and receive payments securely. After downloading the app, Customers may access Kotak Balance Enquiry, Fund Transfer, Shopping, and Cab rides.
The procedure for creating a VPA/UPI ID on the Kotak Mobile Banking App is as follows.
- Download BHIM Kotakpay for Android
- Open the Kotak UPI App or any other UPI app on the phone.
- Login through MPIN or Biometrics.
- Select the account number, and tap ‘Balance Check’.
- Verify with MPIN to display available funds in the account
How to Check Kotak Mahindra Bank Balance by USSD
If you don’t have a smartphone or data/internet access, you may still utilize mobile banking services using USSD (Unstructured Supplementary Service Data). Follow these procedures to get your Kotak Mahindra Bank Account Balance using USSD.
- Make sure your bank knows where you got your number.
- Dial *99# on your phone’s dialler.
- You may choose your preferred language from a variety of options.
- Send is followed by the first three letters of the IFSC or two-digit bank code.
- After following the steps, you may now check your account balance or see a mini statement, if you so want.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Balance Check by WhatsApp
- WhatsApp 9718566655 is Kotak Mahindra Bank’s number.
- You should now be able to view the Kotak Mahindra Bank profile when you open your WhatsApp and refresh your contacts.
- Send “Hi” when you’ve typed it.
- You’ll get a reply message soon. Some features include checking your account balance, getting a mini-statement, and updating your Aadhaar number. You must submit a number, such as 1,2,3…, indicating the services you want.
- Type 1 and submit to see your balance. You’ll receive an immediate response when you ask for your available balance.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Balance Check by Customer Care
The customer service helpline helps to know available funds by calling 1860-266-2666, and by following IVR options everyone can enquire about their account balance.
- Call the Kotak Bank Customer Service Helpline at 1860-266-2666.
- Select the “language” and “banking choice” when you call.
- Follow the IVR options and select ‘Balance Enquiry’.
- Verify your 12-digit account number or your debit card’s 16-digit number.
- You will get available fund details on call.
- If you have not satisfied directly connect to the phone banking officer to get complete details
FAQ’S Kotak Bank Balance Enquiry
For knowing your Kotak Bank account balance, give a missed call to the toll free number 1800 274 0110. To get the mini statement, you can give a missed call to yet another toll free number 1800 274 0110.
Account holders can Login the net-banking portal with the help of Login User ID and Password to check the account balance. In case account holder is not registered for net-banking, he needs to visit the branch to get himself registered.
Account holders can check the account balance using smartphones. They must download the Kotak Bank app and Kotak Bank UPI app on their smartphones. Kotak Bank is available on Google Play and App Store whereas Kotak Bank is available on Google Play.